Finally off after a 60 hour night shift week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My posts are probably going to go down in frequency for the next 48 hours... (some of you are probably saying, "Thank you God"). Anyway, if anyone wants to hit me up for a friend request, or you just need support with a tough life issue, or need me for something...I haven't left you. If my wife let's me off for a little bit I will storm the forum like I have been doing. I guarantee you won't be bored on this site as long as I am around. I will make it my business to always give you stuff to talk about and here is the kicker...come to me with an issue or question I don't have an answer for and I will research it for you until I do.

We need someone to keep the ball rolling. I'm terrible at it....sigh.

I am a sporadic poster but also like this forum... you need to keep us entertained and informed F97 now you have taken that onboard!

I'm baaaa-aaaack! Still stuck in my Nightshifter mode. It sucks getting ready for days shifts on Fri. Yuck. Anyway, as usual I will light up the board for a bit. Thanks for the encouraging word. I will post a new thread for discussion in a bit. Some have posted a thought I totally agree with. My giveaway of diapers will go to those in need. Maybe next year I will send one or two gifts of premium diapers to a more broad group. The ones going out this time will be for those who are struggling with finances and have a medical need for them. Still got a little under 2 days for everyone to see the post before I arrange an address with those I contact. Now, if anyone is concerned about some creep they don't know exposing their location, remember that the owners of this site know where I live and if they don't (which I doubt)...they can intervene at any point. They monitor these posts. I truly am here to support and entertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back