• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzorau

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm glad to finally be on this site, it something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm generally very charismatic and talkative person. I write a lot and read a lot, so I think that will work well on this site.

The reason I joined is kind of weird. I've known about this site for a while and I've wanted to join but didn't think it was a good idea. I haven't gotten to embrace the ab/dl part of my identity, and if you know how that goes I don't need to describe how it feels. I finally made the choice to join after I bought a diaper sample and a onesie online and thought "well, If I'm diving into the pool might as well go to the deep end."

Anyways, What I really like to do is play guitar and any instrument I can get my hands on (even if I don't know how to play it.) Folk, native, and aboriginal instruments are my favorites. I read a lot of classic literature and poetry. I like to discuss politics, economics and philosophy but I try not to be one of those egotistical intellectuals. I'm currently attempting to write a novel and it basically talks about everything I've stated above (draw on what you know, right?)

I really like adisc because its a very positive forum and represents the community very well. it occurred to me that I want to accurately and positively represent the community I belong to, because it is apart of my identity but does not make me who I am, and I would like to meet people who share similar sentiments.

I can't wait to become more familiar with the site and its content, i'm so excited to have finally joined.

AesopLionstale said:
I'm glad to finally be on this site, it something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm generally very charismatic and talkative person. I write a lot and read a lot, so I think that will work well on this site.

The reason I joined is kind of weird. I've known about this site for a while and I've wanted to join but didn't think it was a good idea. I haven't gotten to embrace the ab/dl part of my identity, and if you know how that goes I don't need to describe how it feels. I finally made the choice to join after I bought a diaper sample and a onesie online and thought "well, If I'm diving into the pool might as well go to the deep end."

Welcome! The water's fine!

I know what you mean, it's quite a step in accepting this part of yourself to join a community... I know it was quite a leap for me! Hope to see you around!

I went back and forth w ADISC too. I initially joined about a yr and a half ago, stoped after a short time, then came back about 3 mos ago. This time I made it my goal to intro myself, participate on a daily basis and fill out my profile. Like anything else, the more you put in the more you get out.

Though I don't understand everything, sometimes it's just the nature of the medium and other times it's just human differences, I've found ADISC to be very supportive. Unlike other forums, this is focused in one area. I find that to make a big difference.

For various reasons, I made the decision a few months ago to move from casual use to full time. ADISC has been a big help by supporting this decision and providing very good, sincere advice from people who have been in my position.

Welcome. This is a big step, but hopefully one that makes you more content and complete. It has for me. Most importantly, you're not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back