Finally I found it

Pelusos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let me share you my joy.
I had a plastic pants when I was child and used to wear it without diapers becouse I had any of them. My mom threw it in the trash when she wanted me to give up my habit. I missed it trough my life. I tried some brands and none of them was the real one. Another kind of plastic, another cutting, another smell. Monday a Suprema was delivered and that's it! All the same except the size!

Attachments

• IMG_20230223_181227.jpg
    IMG_20230223_181227.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Napincolove, sambus, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Pelusos said:
Let me share you my joy.
I had a plastic pants when I was child and used to wear it without diapers becouse I had any of them. My mom threw it in the trash when she wanted me to give up my habit. I missed it trough my life. I tried some brands and none of them was the real one. Another kind of plastic, another cutting, another smell. Monday a Suprema was delivered and that's it! All the same except the size!
Where did you find these. And do they snap on the side?

diaperdude said:
In hungarian ABDL shop, but it was made in Germany.

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperdude
diaperdude said:
And yes three metal patents on the sides.

Reactions: diaperdude
Pelusos said:
In hungarian ABDL shop, but it was made in Germany.
Wow. Where in Hungary is this shop? Is a physical store or just online?

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Pelusos said:
Let me share you my joy.
those look comfy

Back