• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally I am here

Casper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well hello everyone!

It’s been a long time coming but I am finally ‘coming out’ to introduce myself to this extraordinary community.

For so long I have watched, wondered and been puzzled about where I sit in all this. My story...

Earliest memories of interest in nappies (I’m from Australia :-]) go way, way back. I’m 54 now but going on maybe 2 some days but on others 5 or 7 (with a few ‘problems’ that require nappy solutions!) and quite like getting into girly things too.

In real life I had a few early ABDL experiences with one good friend and a cousin where we explored these interests. I kind of feel I was the instigator in those times. It all seems a bit dreamy now. I hope I didn’t lead them astray.

Right now I am lying in bed with my beloved SO (and wife). I am in nappies etc and have a teddy and paci on hand. This is not an every night thing but it’s all in the open now. Not greatly embraced, but tolerated. Like so many others I would like more but I should also be very grateful for what I have.

I have learnt A LOT over the many, many years of my struggles with this whole thing.

It can kind of work and, let’s be honest, there is so much amazing stuff coming out for us all to enjoy. I look forward to posting more on my discoveries in this regard later.

Anyway, nice to present myself to you all and I really look forward to making a positive contribution to the community.

Background: IT professional who has become a professional fisherman. Go figure?! (I love the sea and am fond of a nice red wine too).

Love to all.

Casper

Reactions: KCA, wowser81, Rednaxela and 1 other person
Welcome aboard Casper,

Your name is not lost on me at all and I am glad you have at least tacit approval of your wife. It can mean so much. Look forward to hearing your stories and talking with you.

Welcome Casper .. I hope to read your posts. You already have half the battle won, you have a wife that at least tolerates your lifestyle and you are open about it. Life is good when you have a partner that knows what you want and like. Welcome once again and hope to hear from you. By the way I love fish !!

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to do a lot of fishing years ago, before my wife's health collapsed. She was great at fishing, often catching more than I did.

Thanks for the ‘welcome’s friends, I really appreciate it! You know, we would all be more healthy if we ate more fish! And what could be better than a day out padded, wetting a line (and your pants - haha).

Haha....I haven't tried fishing and diapers yet, but I've gone out on my Trek bike many times while diapered. Diapers give me energy out on the bike trail.

Reactions: littlemoosey
perhaps I should wear them all of the time then...so I have more energy!

Casper said:
Background: IT professional who has become a professional fisherman. Go figure?! (I love the sea and am fond of a nice red wine too).

Welcome to ADISC!! :)

I'm in an IT environment AND I am an avid fisherman! I own a boat and fish the Great Lakes here in Canada. I mainly target Walleye and Perch, but want to learn how and where to catch fresh water Salmon!!!!

See you on the forms!

Back