Finally got some padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecatty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I finally got some diapers (7 xl goodnites and 2 non-descript adult pull-up things modified to be taped and have designs I drew) for my wall-vault thing and since I pretty much 80% live by myself most of the time I get plenty of padding time. I get to sleep every night snug and I play videogames in them now.
Just to think, 2 weeks ago I didn't even have diapers and had no hope of ever getting them for a while and now I have a place that no matter what I can hide them.

*edit : Forgot to mention, I had trouble because I said I took some from somebody one time but I bought these legit. Sorry about the last post.

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I remember when people got mad at you for your ill-gotten gains. I love goodnites, I have a drawer full of them.

Zecatty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah I hope they weren't actually mad at me. It'd suck to join the community and mess up with one of my first posts and have 2 popular members (I see them reply all the time) dislike me.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Honestly I didn't even remember your first post until you mentioned it lol
Heck I don't recognize most users unless they do or say something especially memorable.

No worries, no one dislikes you here.

I get it, diapers can be expensive and embarassing to buy, but it's a jerk move to take them from someone who actually needs them.
Happy you bought them legit though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.