Finally!!! (got real diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
welcome to the real world LOL...

now save your money and try a decent brand like Abri-Form or Bambino or Molicare... Depends are certainly better than home-mades or baby diapers... but the other brands just blow them away.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
So... now that you've popped your "diaper cherry" you get to go grab a camera and take your first diaper pictures...

Kidding... kidding... though it might be kinda fun LOL.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Glad you finally got some! Enjoy them... they always seem to go fast the first time, lol!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Glad you finally got some! Enjoy them... they always seem to go fast the first time, lol!
They always seem to go fast. Unless they are a brand I don't particularly care for... then I have to force myself to wear one.

F

FullMetal

They always seem to go fast. Unless they are a brand I don't particularly care for... then I have to force myself to wear one.
I actually wear diapers in moderation, makes it better when I do.

FullMetal

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
now that you have some, you can now activley compare depends to all the other kinds and show you that depends really suck lol

when i first bought depends, i thought they were the best ever just because you see em in every store. Then i tried the others (ATN, Tenas, Abriform, etc.)...Depends goes to the bottom of my list. I'm not trying to burn you for a bad buy, they are great in terms of availability and good for a "first time *B/DL" diaper. congrats and good luck

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - diapers, awesome!

Now you can also wear your first adult diaper and go through the hassle of disposing of the used ones without anyone noticing.
That's three new things in just one day :biggrin:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Sadly the best diaper sold in American pharmacies and grocery stores. Anyways Congrats, the first time always takes the most guts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.