Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey... that's great!

What kind... where did you get them?

A piece of advice... they'll probably take a bit of practice to be able to put on properly... but be patient... it all comes with time and experience.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay full story, now that they are safely disposed of.

I now have money, as I have a full time summer job. My mom and my bro went to his orthodontist appointment, and I was like; **** it, it's now or never, I'll either finally get what I've wanted for so long or doom myself to 2 more years of fear and secrecy. So I walked through the woods to an obscure local supermarket in a dying shopping center. Got a pack of Large Depends Fitted. They actually fit surprisingly well with the aid of a little scotch tape, but they seemed to me to be quite low rise (maybe I just have a long distance from my crotch to belly button? L said they were for 42" waists, and I'm a 30, but they fit fine, but were barely above my hips...w/e.) They didn't leak, things were good, and I felt like I could hav pushed them a lot further, as I only gave them one medium wetting and a few dribbles. I can't imagine how absorbent a high quality diaper like the Abri must be :eek:...anyway, 15 more left. Awesome.

Tripple bagged and at the bottom of the bottom trash bag ;)

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Exellent! Good for you, hopeing so much that that will happen to me soon. Don't worry - I'm planning. :) ...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Cool... try getting the mediums next time... they will fit you better.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thats a little weird that they fit so low, I have close to a 31 waist and when I use large they practicly come half way up my body, but then again I'm one of those people who are built close to the road, verticaly challenged I call it.

But I refuse to buy depends I tried them once and they sucked, then someone said they improved and I bought them again, and they still sucked, I have had better luck with wally worlds diapers than depends.

But if thats all you can get, you gotta go with that, if you lived in the northeast, I could help you out from time to time, with diaper hideing and such.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I figure genuine real life diapers are better than none at all, and these lived up to my expectations fine, despite the fact that I grabbed the wrong size because I was so sweaty and nervous. I don't really care if there are better diapers out there; I have diapers.

Also, ballucanb, I'm, er, vertically gifted as it were, being 6'2"+ (and my growth plates are wide open...not a very convincing baby :( ). But yeah, the Large seem barely long enough to cover, er, certain parts, to prevent leaks, so even though the waist is a little wide for me, I don't think it would be wise to step down to the medium next time, at least in the Depends.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got some Depends yesterday and i have noticed that the absorbency has gotten better, i think mine held like 6 or 7 wettings and only minor leaks. Mabey i just got a diaper with the wrong amount of material in it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got some Depends yesterday and i have noticed that the absorbency has gotten better, i think mine held like 6 or 7 wettings and only minor leaks. Mabey i just got a diaper with the wrong amount of material in it.

6 or 7? Those must be just small wettings then, or you have a walnut sized bladder...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It all depends on the person, really. I can get at least 2 wettings into a goodnight, and about 3 or 4 in a Depends. Differs with the person - really.

Congrats on getting real diapers, too!

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
grats! are you like 7 feet tall? yea, if your a 30, go for mediums, why did you use tape?

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
6 or 7? Those must be just small wettings then, or you have a walnut sized bladder...

No i have a medium bladder, about 2 of them were heavy medium to samller heavy wettings, the rest were either small or medium.

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
grats mate
i still think that depends aren't that great
but im going to tryo for a pair of the fitted briefs one day.
other hen that, grats, youll enjoy em, but remember, don't use em all at once, lest youll run out.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
But yeah, the Large seem barely long enough to cover, er, certain parts, to prevent leaks, so even though the waist is a little wide for me, I don't think it would be wise to step down to the medium next time, at least in the Depends.
Yep yep, I had the same problem when I horked a pack of large store brands from my grandpa's old house. I guess the better brands are best for tall people.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Congrats! I remember when all I could do was to dream about having some diapers, and I used some tissue instead... And I tell you, real diapers are the best!!! :D
I grabbed the wrong size because I was so sweaty and nervous.
Yeah! the thrill always come when on the diaper isle... I sometimes freeze when I see a large amount of good options. But anyway, feels great to have them on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.