Finally getting some privacy

ChozoDragon

Little Bounty Hunter 🏳️‍⚧️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My wife and I have always had to share our two bedroom apartment with a roommate to cut costs of rent for the past five years we’ve lived here. At the end of the month our roommate is moving out and we’re going to keep it that way. While we’ll have to cut some corners to afford the cost, this will give my wife and I more space in our home. More importantly, some much needed quiet and privacy.

This will we the first time we’ll have our home to ourselves and we’re ecstatic. I’ve always been so nervous about wearing diapers around the house, but soon I’ll be able to freely do so whenever I want. My wife already knows I like to wear for many reasons, and she’s cool with it. We’re both very excited for this change in our living situation.

Does anyone else here ever feel like they have to tread carefully around roommates, parents, or siblings in their home in fear of being caught? Do you ever feel like you just can’t get the privacy you deserve?

Reactions: Lyric, Forced, little77 and 2 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At 22 years of age I kicked my son out of the house. It was time for him to go and be his own man and more importantly it was time for me and the wife to have some privacy and alone time. Our job was done as parents. Time to fly little bird. And he flew. He now has a wonderful life with a lovely young woman and has given us one hell of cute grandson. He's a good responsible father. Kicking him out was one of the best things we could have done for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric, ChozoDragon, Cottontail and 1 other person

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ChozoDragon said:
My wife and I have always had to share our two bedroom apartment with a roommate to cut costs of rent for the past five years we’ve lived here. At the end of the month our roommate is moving out and we’re going to keep it that way. While we’ll have to cut some corners to afford the cost, this will give my wife and I more space in our home. More importantly, some much needed quiet and privacy.

This will we the first time we’ll have our home to ourselves and we’re ecstatic. I’ve always been so nervous about wearing diapers around the house, but soon I’ll be able to freely do so whenever I want. My wife already knows I like to wear for many reasons, and she’s cool with it. We’re both very excited for this change in our living situation.

Does anyone else here ever feel like they have to tread carefully around roommates, parents, or siblings in their home in fear of being caught? Do you ever feel like you just can’t get the privacy you deserve?
That's most of my life. After I got divorced the first time I was in my own home I owned with a roommate and I didn't have much space. Then I had roommates all up to even now, but the difference now is my partner in with now has accepted me in wearing diapers so I feel more comfortable to explore cuddling wearing one and such. We have roommates now so I am fearful of being caught and keep my stash in my room (luckily I have a bedroom I can use and my boyfriend and I sleep in one room along with a private shared bathroom for me and him). I would love to have more privacy someday. I'm glad you get privacy soon!

• Love
Reactions: Lyric and ChozoDragon

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Well, I have teenage kids. :) The oldest is seeming a bit like a roommate at this point, though with luck she’ll be off to college next fall, heh. But yeah, I can relate to your privacy concerns. I’m fortunate to work from home most days while the kids are off at school, so I do still get my diaper time.

Anyway, I’m glad for you!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChozoDragon

Diapersntights

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If your wife is as excited as you are, it sounds like you're in for a lot of fun - enjoy! I live by myself and can wear pretty much whenever I want, but there's always that fear the doorbell will go, still if your wife's in she can get the doorbell, while you make an emergency change if you need to...

• Love

little77

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ChozoDragon said:

All the time but hopefully someday I'll get to enjoy that.

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Do you have plans for the second bedroom? If not then maybe move to a one bedroom apartment if it's cheaper or find a roommate who is into or ok with ABDL.

I live by myself in an apartment so I don't have to worry about hiding it but I do worry that the neighbors might hear me if I play with toys in an attempt to enter little space

ChozoDragon

Little Bounty Hunter 🏳️‍⚧️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Dragon64 said:
Do you have plans for the second bedroom? If not then maybe move to a one bedroom apartment if it's cheaper or find a roommate who is into or ok with ABDL.

I live by myself in an apartment so I don't have to worry about hiding it but I do worry that the neighbors might hear me if I play with toys in an attempt to enter little space
Great question! We like having the extra bedroom. At the moment my wife’s cosplay crafting and seamstress area is jammed into one corner of our bedroom with little room to work. My desk and music recording stuff is jammed into the other corner, also with not enough room. I plan on letting her have the other room for all of her crafting and I’m taking the rest of our bedroom for all my music stuff.

It will cost us more, but it’s worth it! I’ll still have plenty of opportunity to get into my little space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon64