Finally getting a fursuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am so excited, i have taken the plunge and started organising a fullsuit through the same maker that did my partial a few years ago.
I send off my d.t.d and head measurements later this week, and in about 8 days ill have my deposit ready to transfer as well!
Then all I have to do is play the waiting game ^.^
*does a little happy dance*
I cant wait!

puppyz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Nice :3 Is the maker local to Australia? love gettin my drunk on in suit >.<

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Nice to hear that you're getting a fursuit. After many, many years, I too finally started a full suit commission with a nearby fursuit maker.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Very nice, I remember my first suit, then when it went from partial to full. They are so much fun.

Oceltot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I'll never be able to get a fursuit. They are just way to gosh darn expensive. I know time a labor is a thing and all, but like 600 bucks for a head? Kinda really silly. I'd still love to get one though, but alas, never to be.

puppyz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
*giggles*
The maker is based in nsw :)
Ahh nice :3 I don't know any NSW makers apart from BC, Dustan and Vixen (but she's ACT) .... be interesting to see another doggy suit gettin around ^_^

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I am sure you will have lots and lots of fun in the fursuit.
I do when I am in mine.

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'll never be able to get a fursuit. They are just way to gosh darn expensive.

I used to think the same thing too myself, but after nearly 10 years of saving the money, I'm finally getting one.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I made my own partial for $100. If you know the proper head building techniques and how to sew, you're golden. for me, it was more time consuming than anything. I had to sew everything by hand since I don't have a machine, but if I had a machine, the head would have only taken a day or so. Took me a week to do my suit.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Gratz! i hope that 1 day i too can get a fur suit :3 cause right now the closest i get is a onesie

Okamiyasha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
That is awesome news starpup! :D

I've been looking into getting a fursuit done myself and totally understand just how exciting it is :smile1:

Fursuiters can have a ton of fun exploring the wide open world out there :biggrin: As long as you have someone to look out for you while suited up you'll have a great time :)

starpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well two days after I started this thread I lost my old job, that threw a spanner in the works a bit.
Now im back working with a much better and more satisfying job now so thats a positive thing at least.
So today I transfered the deposit and packaged up my d.t.d and sent that off as well.
I only had an old box at home so I spray painted it to cover the old writing before I sent it, and when I was having it weighed at the post office the bloke said "that smells nice whats in it?"
I laughed and told him that I just painted it and he laughed and said he might leave it on the bench near him till he fnished work! Lol.
So anyways, the ball is rolling now and im super excited, as soon as I get a few w.i.p pics ill add them to this post :3

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Yay congrats!!! They're really fun! :)

Inno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
  7. Private
Grats on getting a suit. I have 2 so far and may eventually get a 3rd. It is lots of fun. Big thing will be figuring out how you'll act in character (sometimes this wont happen till you get the suit and have it on). Definitely going to want to spend some time in front of a mirror when you do to get a feel for how you look posing and such. Fursuiting is an amazing experience, especially outside of cons if you go places you're allowed to go in suit. Always have a handler with you in those situations to talk for you and such though, as you don't want to ruin the magic (especially in front of kids). Look forward to seein' the suit! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.