• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally free

bjm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am new to the community and very interested with chatting with like minded folks.

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, Etienne, littledreamers333 and 4 others
Hello and Welcome to this site

Welcome to where you are one of us bjm.

Reactions: bjm and diaperdude
It is nice to have a place to chat

Welcome to ADISC bjm.

It feels good, to speak out and not hide

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome and hoping you find fun fellowship and everything else!

bjm said:
I am new to the community and very interested with chatting with like minded folks.
Hello and welcome to the site
what got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Last edited:
bjm said:
Hello and welcome here

Of course it feels good, very well done 😊 *pat pat* 🫂😘

Welcome aboard!! 🥰

Hi new member - I’m new too! 👋

SparkyDog said:
what got you Intrested /started in

hello and welcome to the forum

I was put in a diaper as punishment as a young boy and doing so I really found that I loved wearing them. It became such a turn on that I masterbated every time they put me in one. The way a diaper cuddles my privates is simply irresistible. As I grew older I became ashamed and hated my thoughts and left them behind. Then, out of no where I found myself buying a bag of diapers and instantly I had to masterbate. Now I wear them every night and it feels powering

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, diaperdude, tempestcd and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
what got you Intrested /started in diapers?
It started a long time ago, mom and dad trying to humiliate me, but what it did was showed me how wonderful it made me feel. Every now and then I would sneak and buy a pack of diapers and hope I get the chance to wear them, and never was alone enough to do so as I was married with three kiddos,,,, finally approximately 3 months ago I got transford to Columbus for work, and ran to cvs bought my first pack and gave in to my biggest fear and lt has been heaven since.

Reactions: diaperdude and Pullupslover1984
Back