Finally diapered by wife!!

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was only a few days ago that I commented here that my wife had taken the milestone step of giving my diaper a pat.
Last night as I got into the shower I told her I was going to wear when I got out (I always (usually) tell her when I'm going to wear). When I got out she stopped me and asked if I could wait a couple minutes while she finished putting our son to bed so she could put one on me! I'm pretty sure the heavens parted and angels were singing with trumpets. It was a dream come true to hear her say that!
After a while she came out and we went to the bedroom and got a diaper out. She asked what the difference was between some white and blue ones I had (BetterDry and NS Supreme Lites) and I explained the different capacities and that I only wear the white ones when I can wear for many hours. Then I showed her how to prep a diaper, stretching it out, doing the fold down the middle to position the leak guards, and how the tapes work, where to position them, etc. Eventually it would be nice if she knew all this and could just get a diaper out and put it on the way I like automatically, but baby steps! It was so great just being able to talk matter of factly about diapers like it was normal without her reacting with disgust. Anyway then I laid down and she started putting it on. It was about 50/50 effort with me showing her how to do it and in the end the fit wasn't the greatest I ever had but no way am I ever going to say anything that could remotely be construed as discouragement. Positive reinforcement is really key for getting a partner involved.
Then we went about the rest of the evening, watched a TV show and cuddled a little. Before bed I took it off and re-showered. There was nothing sexual about the experience, it just made me so happy and satisfied that she was doing this for me. Eventually I would like to explore sexual aspects of it with her, but baby steps! Enjoy every little step of progress and shower her with positive reinforcement; let her see how happy it makes you. Afterwards I took care of her vanilla needs in bed VERY well. Again, positive reinforcement.

This might seem pretty sudden but we've been married almost 4 years and it's only been the past few weeks that I could start wearing around her at all.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Fetishbuddy, Littlebabaprince and 38 others
So happy for you!
You are lucky.
Enjoy 😎

Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, Safari and 2 others
Great story and progress! Women take notice and respond well to things that strengthen a bond and relationship, the fact that you repaid her VERY well should get her a bit more excited about the whole thing :)

Reactions: Rusher, Diprs2, newAB43 and 1 other person
That is awesome. Maybe some day she will let you diaper her. Baby steps.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, Diaper44 and 2 others
RedPandaDL said:
That is awesome. Maybe some day she will let you diaper her. Baby steps.
That's the dream; and then getting her to actually wet it! I feel like that's probably going to take the longest and a bunch of wasted unused diapers :/

Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43 and DisneyDaddy99
TheMat said:
That's the dream; and then getting her to actually wet it! I feel like that's probably going to take the longest and a bunch of wasted unused diapers :/
Well, I don’t even wet mine most of the time. If she turns out to like the feel of a dry diaper better, just remember you are going to throw it away either way. Therefore, unused isn’t any more of a waste, especially if she gets more enjoyment out of it dry.

Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43 and chamberpot
Awesome! Good for y’all! Curious question, do you need to wear diapers at all or all preference? I can see how that may have some different aspects and willingness to “come around”.

Reactions: Diprs2
tomviper000 said:
Awesome! Good for y’all! Curious question, do you need to wear diapers at all or all preference? I can see how that may have some different aspects and willingness to “come around”.
Did you mean do I need her to wear diapers? I guess I don't but would love if she did. I like to think in terms of stages of acceptance.

Stage 0: Not ok with diapers at all, never wants you to wear.
Stage 1: Ok with you wearing diapers but doesn't want you to wear around her.
Stage 2: Is ok with you wearing around her but doesn't want to touch it or have anything to do with it.
Stage 3: Gives occasional pats, doesn't mind seeing your diaper peeking out.
Stage 4: Puts the first diaper on you but doesn't touch wet ones. Still doesn't want it to come to the bedroom.
Stage 5: Checks in on your diaper status and changes when wet, says things to tease you.
Stage 6: Lets you put a diaper on her, fully willing to include them in bedroom activities, willing to change messy diapers, if you're into that (I'm not)
Stage 7: Wets her diaper and lets you switch and tease her.

That puts us at stage 4. She was never really stage 0 but was stage 1 for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, checkingoutall and 3 others
Im somewhere around a 2.5 but dabble in Stage 3 sometimes....and have been hovering there for almost 7 years waiting for the "I dunno, some day maybe" day to arrive where we can grab Stage 4

Reactions: Diprs2 and TheMat
I would also say my wife is about at stage 2,5 ,, she has started buying my diapers for me when she goes to the city,,,, big step for us, I had a great discussion with her just this evening on size.. she made the decision to buy a smaller size rather then the larger size .. she said they would be a better fit ,,, hell she should know she has bought all my clothing for the last 45 years

I am at stage 2. I would love to reach stage 3 eventually. I don’t expect to ever get to your stage 4. I think my stage 4 would be her okay with seeing my diaper. If it ever goes past that, I would be really surprised.

Congrats!

Reactions: TheMat
I don't know if I'd call it a stage but it's significant and elusive for those who aren't into it on their own: finding it attractive/cute/sexy/etc. As someone pretty comfortable being on his own, I have a hard time imagining a relationship where this part wasn't present. Everyone has to manage their own expectations but I feel like my personal dysfunctions mean I'd have a hard time loving someone I couldn't share that with.

Reactions: Diprs2, Rusher, lil_baby_tigger and 2 others
Trevor said:
I don't know if I'd call it a stage but it's significant and elusive for those who aren't into it on their own: finding it attractive/cute/sexy/etc. As someone pretty comfortable being on his own, I have a hard time imagining a relationship where this part wasn't present. Everyone has to manage their own expectations but I feel like my personal dysfunctions mean I'd have a hard time loving someone I couldn't share that with.

Stage 5386568 😆

Yes, the ultimate would be for her to get off on it too. Her getting off on seeing me getting off might be more realistic. I've often wondered though, given all the shame and pain I suffered working through this fetish, would I really want to create this fetish in her, if it was possible.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and lil_baby_tigger
TheMat said:
Stage 5386568 😆

Yes, the ultimate would be for her to get off on it too. Her getting off on seeing me getting off might be more realistic. I've often wondered though, given all the shame and pain I suffered working through this fetish, would I really want to create this fetish in her, if it was possible.
It's possible to enjoy the kink without the wailing and gnashing of teeth. We've seen a few people introduced by partners and in those cases, it's typically just another thing you do for fun and affection, like it ought to be. Coming to terms with a desire from childhood is often more troublesome.

TheMat said:
Did you mean do I need her to wear diapers? I guess I don't but would love if she did. I like to think in terms of stages of acceptance.

Stage 0: Not ok with diapers at all, never wants you to wear.
Stage 1: Ok with you wearing diapers but doesn't want you to wear around her.
Stage 2: Is ok with you wearing around her but doesn't want to touch it or have anything to do with it.
Stage 3: Gives occasional pats, doesn't mind seeing your diaper peeking out.
Stage 4: Puts the first diaper on you but doesn't touch wet ones. Still doesn't want it to come to the bedroom.
Stage 5: Checks in on your diaper status and changes when wet, says things to tease you.
Stage 6: Lets you put a diaper on her, fully willing to include them in bedroom activities, willing to change messy diapers, if you're into that (I'm not)
Stage 7: Wets her diaper and lets you switch and tease her.

That puts us at stage 4. She was never really stage 0 but was stage 1 for a long time.

I was meaning to ask do you need to wear diapers for an level of incontinence or other reasons? I was just wondering if that makes a difference in how accepting a partner is to it.

tomviper000 said:
I was meaning to ask do you need to wear diapers for an level of incontinence or other reasons? I was just wondering if that makes a difference in how accepting a partner is to it.
Gotcha, no I don't have any medical need for diapers. That would be sad if I did and she wasn't accepting.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Zeke
That’s a great story , my girl is moreised to it now .she knows I still wear but she doesn’t like to see it. Stage 1 mainly , once stage six when I put it on her lol

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and lil_baby_tigger
We’re at Stage 7 minus messy (neither of us are into that!)

I’m at stage -7... no girl at all right now... someday :)

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
Back