• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally decided to go ahead and sign up...

SonOfAShepherd

DTF: Designated Token Foreigner
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hallo Ed Boys! I have been coming to this site for some time now, lurking threads and reading up to try and find advice for managing my condition. I will not be putting my real name here, but I am a 27yo male living in Ohio, in a relationship, and my partner told me that making an account on this site and getting to know some other people who have similar issues might be healthy for me. I am not really huge into the ABDL thing, I get why some people enjoy it, but I do not. I am on here because I have had to wear at night for several years now due to severe nerve damage, fortunately my partner has been very supportive and understanding, and moving in with her has been the high point in a pretty lousy past couple of months. Anyway, excited to finally have a profile on here, looking forward to getting to know some other folks with similar issues.

Reactions: Janvier, Dinotopian2002, SAPexpanded and 1 other person
Regardless of why you came, “welcome aboard”. You have been around for a while “lurking” as you say, so you know there are allot of interesting things here to read, I hope some can help you accept all of this.

Reactions: SonOfAShepherd and BobbiSueEllen
hi there. Nice intro, there are quite a few of us on her that suffer with medical incontinence. i have both spinal and nerve problems so need to wear 24/7. It can and does drag you down. finding out you are semi or fully incontinent of either bladder, bowel or both is a life changing event that not only changes your view of yourself but also impacts on most aspects of your life. I too was lucky enough to find a woman (now my fiancee) that could accept me as I am, nappies and all. so hang in there, you will have bad days, you will get depressed and anxious about things but that is fairly normal.

Reactions: SonOfAShepherd
PCBaby said:
hi there. Nice intro, there are quite a few of us on her that suffer with medical incontinence. i have both spinal and nerve problems so need to wear 24/7. It can and does drag you down. finding out you are semi or fully incontinent of either bladder, bowel or both is a life changing event that not only changes your view of yourself but also impacts on most aspects of your life. I too was lucky enough to find a woman (now my fiancee) that could accept me as I am, nappies and all. so hang in there, you will have bad days, you will get depressed and anxious about things but that is fairly normal.
Hey, thanks, friend. Yeah, telling her was fairly difficult, but she understood, she knows it is not something I can control (unforeseen complication from an old war injury), she knows it does not get in the way of my feeling what I feel for her, and if anything, she deserves much credit for managing not to get squicked out by it, and still wanting to have a sexual and romantic relationship with me, even in spite of my need for protection.

yes intimacy is difficult, the good news is that once you are semi erect it becomes very difficult to urinate, but make sure you are on a waterprrof bed pad or something similar as afterwards your bladder can let go completely.

Welcome! For anyone having to deal with IC issues this is a great site with great people, your partner sounds wonderfully supportive!
Good luck!

Greetings. I think you'll find some good use out of finally joining.

I've found it very usefull to be able to post my specific questions on the forum.

Plus it's one more community to be involved in where you can enrich other's lives and learn new things.

Hi SonOfAShepherd

It’s good to meet you. I’m also in diapers 24/7 for medical reasons. It used to get me down a lot but now I’m fine with being padded. Happy to help you if you need it. You’re not the only one. It’s not easy but it gets easier.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Back