Finally, Bambinos in & sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Finally they're in! However, their prints are upside down. They gave a discount for that, just glad they've arrived. I've ordered and i'll let you know what the difference is if any. So.......for those who care get while they're on sale.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Finally they're in! However, their prints are upside down. They gave a discount for that, just glad they've arrived. I've ordered and i'll let you know what the difference is if any. So.......for those who care get while they're on sale.

I think it's hilarious! Now, the diapers are made perfectly to be turned into hats! Woo! xD

But in all seriousness, the 3% discount on top of the 10% Valentines day discount DOES make for some pretty nice savings! Now I just have to find some way to get them shipped here without being intercepted by family, Hmmm.....

I can almost guarantee that the reason bambino is having a sale is because the manufacturer that makes their diapers probably gave them a discount due to the defects. They're passing on the savings (in a small way) to us.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Lol....agreed. However, they should of done 15-20% due to having to wait plus the error. But I'm happy they're in! I ordered already.:)

I think it's hilarious! Now, the diapers are made perfectly to be turned into hats! Woo! xD

But in all seriousness, the 3% discount on top of the 10% Valentines day discount DOES make for some pretty nice savings! Now I just have to find some way to get them shipped here without being intercepted by family, Hmmm.....

I can almost guarantee that the reason bambino is having a sale is because the manufacturer that makes their diapers probably gave them a discount due to the defects. They're passing on the savings (in a small way) to us.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lol....agreed. However, they should of done 15-20% due to having to wait plus the error. But I'm happy they're in! I ordered already.:)

I understand why they wait till they are critically low in stock to order/produce more. Anyways 13% off isn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.