FINALLY AN ACTUAL LICENSED COUSELOR/MOMMY! and she is'....licesed with the board of mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Is this the beginning of a new era? An actual "LICENSED" mental health professional who incorporates age play into her therapy? WOW! And the best part is that she is just minutes from were I live. I almost had a heart attak when I saw this on craigslist! I had to share it with you all. Apprentlly they have introduced actual babying into therapy, and have made it ethicly acceptable to do this kind of therapy wow! I am going to call her to schedule an appointment.

Heres the link to have a look for yourself.

Regression Healing

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"our sessions will be beneficial to your mental health" She thinks people who are AB/DL are nuts or that is the way I read it.

Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
To me it reads more like she's trying to advertise as a "legitimate" mommy, and the mental health sessions are to keep the average sheltered people from freaking out over a mommy ad. That's not how you would treat Infantilism if it was at the point it was taking over someones life and mental health was getting involved. And if she was doing standard regression therapy (yes there is normal regression therapy), that's not it and she wouldn't have mentioned Infantilism in the first place.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am offering "Regression Therapy" specifically to adults who are suffering from Paraphilic Infantilism.

Lol, 'suffering'. It seems like she wants to 'heal' AB/DLs of their fetish, and that's pretty impossible.

(Ooooh, looky! She's near my favourite beach! I might have to email her just for that, and see more of what she does. *Curious Nei is curious, will have raging art block until fall classes start up*)

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Lol, 'suffering'. It seems like she wants to 'heal' AB/DLs of their fetish, and that's pretty impossible.

(Ooooh, looky! She's near my favourite beach! I might have to email her just for that, and see more of what she does. *Curious Nei is curious, will have raging art block until fall classes start up*)

Draw me... in a sleeper... with a paci. The hard part will be trying to not have a head asplosion due to cuteness. :tongueout:

Ikrit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I don't mind places like these but personally, I'd like to do these things with another ab/dl I know

S

Spearmint

"our sessions will be beneficial to your mental health" She thinks people who are AB/DL are nuts or that is the way I read it.

I agree. She wants to "heal" people of it, not help them actually deal with it as part of their lives. If I ever went to her, I would have an extra long first session, a couple shorter ones after that, and pretend to be "healed" and then have a "relapse" about every 2-3 months.

Flutterwhy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Alright! I live in that area too. Don't have any money so it doesn't really matter though.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
This is great if it's what you want but don't kid yourself that it's anything but someone who is willing to play "mommy" for ABs. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just don't expect it to be clinical or covered by your insurance.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hmm, insinuates a 'cure'... which I'm highly skeptical about. I mean, the treatment sounds great and all, but I don't think it's possible to cure someone of this...

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent

I read that as, "our sessions will be benficial to my wallet"

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This wouldn't even be in my fantasy - a "Craigslist Therapist". Oh well, to each his/her own!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Some people are so beset and overwhelmed by adverse or just neutral human contact that an hour of fun, especially fun not available elsewhere is worth the cost: just to be with someone who doesn't look down on you, or will not back away because of your unusual needs, and can be trusted...

babygary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Who wants to be cured? I like who I am already! I don't want to change, I like what I have developed into and who I am for it. If she wants to be a mommy, fine, but don't think that us babies want to grow up and never feel the security that we have now. If you want to change me, diapers only, not who I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
"If you are ready to move on with your life, and grow into a healthy minded person, I would be more than happy to assist you on this lifelong journey."

Uh, huh... Because we are trapped in a previous life? This is a part of my life, and moving on with it would cause me to lose a part of me.

Usagi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
"If you are ready to move on with your life, and grow into a healthy minded person, I would be more than happy to assist you on this lifelong journey."

Uh, huh... Because we are trapped in a previous life? This is a part of my life, and moving on with it would cause me to lose a part of me.

Exactly what I was thinking. What makes them think we want to move on from this? We enjoy it, we're not attempting to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.