Finally accepted diapers as part of who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's been a while that I've known that I was a diaper lover but I think I've finally grown to accept it. Before I would still wear and wet diapers and then think why am I doing this or why is this who I am. I think that diapers are a part of my life it would be nice to stop and not love diapers but I don't think that needs to happen just yet. I don't know how I got this way or why but I've grown to love it. I don't think I'm quite ready to tell my parents, siblings, or friends that I am who I am, I don't know that I ever will. But I have accepted diapers as part of my life, but I do not wear 24/7. I would like to go 24/7 if my family or friends knew and if I had a caregiver because that would be a lot of dirty diapers. I will still keep my love for diapers a secret, this community as an exception.
I would like to thank the people of this community for creating something where all diaper lovers, adult babies, etc can be together as one and we don't have to sit alone thinking that we are the only ones of our kind.

Not trying to bore all of you with a whole paragraph sorry. LOL.

Note said:
I think the only reason you'd ever have to tell someone is if you cannot live it freely or want to help prevent awkward moments. But if living it freely and awkward moments are rare / nonexistent occurrence, then why bother?

Good to hear you are finally at peace with it though. :)

I'm still not fully 100% but for the most part they are who I am now I can live my life normally too without people knowing. If I ever get married I might tell my wife but thats an if. I'm still a normal person on the outside that works and plays xbox but just so happens that I like to wear diapers. I wish people understood why we like diapers it's peaceful and just feels relaxing and stress relieving because even for a little while at least 15 minutes we can be diapered and enjoy it not worry about anything else in the world just how awesome it feels to be in a diaper.

I'm so happy you found peace!! We all struggled to accept this part of us, I am no exception. But growing to love one-self is one of the gates to happiness! You don't need to be ashamed! We are all freaks, we just hide with a T-Shirt that says "normal". I found a lot of support here, and I'm glad you did to! Remember, even if we have not seen each other or hugged each other, we're your friends. I know slowly you'll come to take the diaper side as something that is a piece of you, and you will eventually have the confidence to be yourself.

Be proud of who you are, you are never alone!

I still wish I knew why I liked diapers. I've been there. During high school I hated myself for liking diapers. I would go to church every Sunday and try to pray my "sins" away. But with no luck I started thinking hay, This is me and There is nothing I can do about it. When I got my first job and was making some money I was bale to buy actual diapers and that helped a lot. To actually engage in it help reduce my constant fantasies that would stream into my head throughout the day. I'm still not 100% satisfied and do sometimes wish I could just be like everyone else, but there is no stopping me being me. I'm glad you voiced your thoughts and that can really help too. I know it did for me. Keep going strong :)

Paddedwolf said:
I still wish I knew why I liked diapers. I've been there. During high school I hated myself for liking diapers. I would go to church every Sunday and try to pray my "sins" away. But with no luck I started thinking hay, This is me and There is nothing I can do about it.

I'm still working out some of my doubts, but I'm pretty much in the same situation as you. I'm so glad I found this site and such a wonderfully supportive group.

I'm happy that you have been able to accept this, and find some peace. I wish you well. :)

I know that I still haven't fully accepted myself yet..Sometimes I will go through periods of time where I get kind of down on myself about it, I also worry about what other people would say and think of me, if they ever found out about it for some reason, but I always just try to tell myself that what I'm doing doesn't hurt anyone, and that it is not a bad thing. It helps quite a bit knowing that there are others out there who are into this as well, and I am glad that this community exists .

That's great. I'm happy to hear that you finally accepted this part of yourself. I still remember back in my teenage years when I didn't accept this part of myself and hated myself for it. Once I accepted this part of myself, my life drastically improved and I'm happy to hear that you've reached this point as well. =)

You can accept it as part of who you are and not tell anyone about it. If people find out, they do. They would most likely assume it's medical and not say anything about it. But partners are different especially if you are dating. I can understand why you would want your parents to know.

Congratulations cd158. You have reached a place that many never reach. However, you should not be too hard on yourself if you find yourself experiencing a 'purge' cycle someday. It happens to a varying degree to many of us. Just go with the flow. If you want to take a break from diapers for awhile, that's okay. When you want to come back (with a vengeance) that is okay, too. Be accepting of yourself as a growing ebbing/flowing human being. The diapers will fit in where they will.

Deke

Paddedwolf said:
I still wish I knew why I liked diapers. I've been there. During high school I hated myself for liking diapers. I would go to church every Sunday and try to pray my "sins" away. But with no luck I started thinking hay, This is me and There is nothing I can do about it. When I got my first job and was making some money I was bale to buy actual diapers and that helped a lot. To actually engage in it help reduce my constant fantasies that would stream into my head throughout the day. I'm still not 100% satisfied and do sometimes wish I could just be like everyone else, but there is no stopping me being me. I'm glad you voiced your thoughts and that can really help too. I know it did for me. Keep going strong :)
Me too, I'd do that to, but I kinda think God accepted it, in my life. And I have admittingly used it as a emotional crutch, but I'm over it now.
NatetheDragon said:
I'm still working out some of my doubts, but I'm pretty much in the same situation as you. I'm so glad I found this site and such a wonderfully supportive group.

I Aggree, and so am I.

Paddedwolf said:
Yeah I'm still not 100% I wish I was what people call "normal" I'm sure we all do but being normal is too boring EVERYONE has their differences

for me it was a long time before I could accept who I'm and not fight with my diapers and AB thoughts. and now after Many years I'm ok with my diapers and AB side.

I know what your going though :smile:

You are not alone my friend, this can be a difficult thing to except. And you have to get around stereotypes. "DL are just kids that sit around playing video games and nerding out", "DL are just creepy old lonely men".....ect, ect.

It's hard to take it in but once u do the stress level all goes away! And can move on with life.

Congrats, I hope you feel better and a sense of peace!

cd158 said:
Yeah I'm still not 100% I wish I was what people call "normal" I'm sure we all do but being normal is too boring EVERYONE has their differences
I want to know just what "normal is" if normal is following the masses who don't desire to wear diapers and enjoy them, but will critize anyone that does wear diapers, I wouldn't listen to anyone of them. We are what we are and that will never change. Anyway how do we know that they are the so called "normal" people. Any way you could go back to what is called normal and be very miserable. Just who decides what is normal, it can't be the Feds otherwise they would have to visit everyone of us nd shut 99.9% of us citizens because they would be fighting among themselves because they can't agree what is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back