Finally - A potty chair for bigger size trainers - product pics and measurements

KnappFlannel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I think the title mostly sums it up. In the world of training toilets and potties, this thing is huge! 😁

I don't know if this is the absolute biggest non-adult potty chair being made, but it's the largest I've been able to find by quite a big margin.

It's a 2-in-1 chair (training toilet and potty ladder):
- The "training toilet" is both quite large and very, very sturdy with how the ladder section is folded under.
- Extended all the way out as a "potty ladder", it's rated to hold 165 lbs (75 kg). And it's available in 3 color configurations:

Training Chair - Big Seat 02_sm.jpgTraining Chair and Seat - multi_sm.jpg

So just how big is it? I thought it might be helpful to take some measurements for y'all 🤠 -- in inches...and metric (for the other 90% of the world ;))

Training Chair Top Down Measurements.jpgTraining Chair Side Front Measurements.jpg

- Some real video reviews for the chair (and promo videos from manufacturer) here: amazon.com /dp/B09Y87FR2X

- I got mine on ebay for half the amazon price w/ free shipping. There are multiple sellers with these chair models, ranging from $31-$37 w/shipping. The one I went with ships from domestic (US) west coast warehouse.

I'm not suggesting the seller below is the best one to go with (I have no connection to this company). This is more to give a starting point if you wanted to search out further listings or online searches.

ebay.com
/itm/225614683425 (forest green, yellow, orange)
/itm/225652666617 (lime green, yellow, orange)
/itm/225639461042 (lavender, pink, and purple)

* final note: some light assembly required. Very tight tolerances to get the plastic tabs locked in, but once locked in, everything feels sturdy (and good quality plastic).
* And if you may need a seat wider than 14" , you can leave off the handrails.

Happy Training Trainers ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, DiaperDiva, Albasion and 3 others
Not really my area of abdl, but I love that the listings say for kids ages 1-10 and up to 165 pounds.

Clearly these are intended for special needs kids as much anyone else. Love the inclusivity.

Reactions: KnappFlannel
I fear potty training so I will wear my diapers!

Potty monster runs and hides 🤣

• Haha
KnappFlannel said:
I think the title mostly sums it up. In the world of training toilets and potties, this thing is huge! 😁

I don't know if this is the absolute biggest non-adult potty chair being made, but it's the largest I've been able to find by quite a big margin.

- The "training toilet" is both quite large and very, very sturdy with how the ladder section is folded under.
- Extended all the way out as a "potty ladder", it's rated to hold 165 lbs (75 kg). And it's available in 3 color configurations:

View attachment 114106View attachment 114108

So just how big is it? I thought it might be helpful to take some measurements for y'all 🤠 -- in inches...and metric (for the other 90% of the world ;))

View attachment 114109View attachment 114110

- Some real video reviews for the chair (and promo videos from manufacturer) here: amazon.com /dp/B09Y87FR2X

- I got mine on ebay for half the amazon price w/ free shipping. There are multiple sellers with these chair models, ranging from $31-$37 w/shipping. The one I went with ships from domestic (US) west coast warehouse.

I'm not suggesting the seller below is the best one to go with (I have no connection to this company). This is more to give a starting point if you wanted to search out further listings or online searches.

ebay.com

* final note: some light assembly required. Very tight tolerances to get the plastic tabs locked in, but once locked in, everything feels sturdy (and good quality plastic).

this is a start , now we need this with carton characters or with characters from rearZ safari , puppers etc. and being produced by some abdl company ;)

NotSoDrynites said:
I've actually been eyeing off this, it's a little bit more of a camping design but I reckon with some paint and stickers it could do the job
this needs only stickers , and some paint like you write , and meybe seat with cushion like for a toddler (cars , Paw Patrol , farm animals , jungle animals etc. ) typical toddler / little kids decors

Wow that looks awesome.

so cool! i'd definitely need some help with assembly tho :)

ruach said:
so cool! i'd definitely need some help with assembly tho :)
It comes mostly assembled so you don't have to put the bolts in or anything, just have to slot the backrest and hand grips in 🙂.

KnappFlannel said:

View attachment 114106View attachment 114108

View attachment 114109View attachment 114110

ebay.com

How far we have come. I made mine from a kindergarten chair with a hole cut in the seat and a potty cup secured underneath. It I was quite satisfactory.

Reactions: WillFord384
Back