Finally 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjaofscar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hahah i can't believe i put my real birthday up on here, but after waiting a stupid year because of the adult change, I can finally come back to this site as myself and not anonymous. Just felt like sharing the joyful news! WOOOOOOOOO!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Alpha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hahah i can't believe i put my real birthday up on here, but after waiting a stupid year because of the adult change, I can finally come back to this site as myself and not anonymous. Just felt like sharing the joyful news! WOOOOOOOOO!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Welcome back :)

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I turned 18 like 2 weeks before the ban so I just missed it.

Welcome back man!

D

Deleted member 11191

Welcome back and Happy Birthday. I was already 18 when this happened and was sad to see my baby brother, who was 16 at the time, go. He's 17 now and 18 in December but I still find it sad that I can't speak to him on here. Adisc was my first AB support site and I met him here and now he can't be. Anyway, Happy Birthday. Beer in a baby bottle!

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
yea wb all. I lost every person on my friends list to rule change. (lucky for me I guess) I was already 18... I still wish they would bring back "TB" for ppl under 20

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Haha sweet man. Mine was a three month wait but it was a looooooong three months. Glad to see you stuck around and joined after the long wait. Happy birthday by the way!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always love it when we get our past under 18 members back!

Status
Not open for further replies.