Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyperdude32

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just curious if anyone has played any Final Fantasy games or not. If you have what's your favorite one?

I've played 7, 12 and 15... 7 was my favorite just because it made me cry in 2 parts of the story, and because how long the story was!I always wanted to cosplay as Tiffa.

I'm still playing X on ps2 haven't finished, can't wait to finish x and x-2 so I can move on in life lol

FF 9 is what I like the best followed by FF12 and then FF 14 I think it is. The new one that came out. Or was it 15 I'm not sure. FF 10 was okay but.... Only okay inasmuch it was somewhat similar to FF9.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

9, because of all the character development

Reactions: dyperdude32 and ScriptedGamer
CutePrincess said:
9, because of all the character development

Yes, I liked Final Fantasy IX too.

I got hooked on Nintendo’s (American release) #2 and 3! I did also enjoy 7-10. Don’t have time for playing those kinds of games anymore. And I have a distaste for most phone/tablet-style games, so haven’t gotten into the latest free FF games.

My favorite is 6 but im a big fan of 8. Not popular I know.

I played all of the main ones except for 11, 14, and 15. My favorite is a toss up between 9 & 10.

Beat VII, XIII (+ XIII-2) and XV. Played quite a bit of VIII, X, XII, XIV, Tactics Advanced and Crystal Chronicles.

This might be blasphemous but XV is actually my favourite one.

Last edited:
TB333 said:
My favorite is 6 but im a big fan of 8. Not popular I know.

VI was pretty good. I just couldn't get in to VIII tho.

ScriptedGamer said:
Yes, I liked Final Fantasy IX too.

IX in my opinion was the last of the golden era that was FF.

Reactions: ScriptedGamer
Near said:
Beat VII, XIII (+ XIII-2) and XV. Played quite a bit of VIII, X, XII, XIV, Tactics Advanced and Crystal Chronicles.

This might be blasphemous but XV is actually my favourite one.

XV just left me sad and suicidal... Lol. Visually it was a masterpiece tho.

amandaplz said:
I've played 7, 12 and 15... 7 was my favorite just because it made me cry in 2 parts of the story, and because how long the story was!I always wanted to cosplay as Tiffa.

I'm still playing X on ps2 haven't finished, can't wait to finish x and x-2 so I can move on in life lol

Never could get around to playing X or X-II. Got sidetracked with XII and never finished it on PS2.

Reactions: Nobody12
Favorite ones are 6,8 and 9. VIII was my first FF game and I loved seeing how Squall develop as a character. 6 and 9 are tied for the best in my opinion, but I like em all execpt for 13 trilogy and 15

dyperdude32 said:
IX in my opinion was the last of the golden era that was FF.
I would say 10 was, idk how feel about 10-2 though

10 had good music and ok story... it did not have 9s massive character development or exportation but at least it was there (unlike 12 and up -.-) 10 also still had that customization character growth feeling, something that was lacking in 12 and 15 (no idea on 13)

I get 10 was way too linear but that was its only glaring drawback, unlike more modern ff's who is just a complete mess, 15 most so. releasing a game in a poor bare bone state like 15, then releasing dlc to fix it.. this kind of mentality needs to go in gaming in general. some of 15's dlc, story wise was good, but the problem is, it is not reflected on in the main story so even that plus side gets lost in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punku
I have played
  1. Final Fantasy (only a portion)
  2. Final Fantasy VI (only a portion)
  3. Final Fantasy VII
  4. Final Fantasy VIII (ranked 2nd on my list)
  5. Final Fantasy X (Current favorite)
  6. Final Fantasy XIV (least favorite, but I don't like mmorpgs in general)
  7. Final Fantasy dissidia (all three with duodecium being my favorite and NT my least favorite)
  8. Final Fantasy XV (I enjoyed the battle system a lot here)
  9. Final Fantasy Type-0, (ranked 3rd on my list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back