Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Anyone else love to do this? I put on my diaper, stick the bath faucet into the front, and fill it aaaall the way up. It’s such a satisfying feeling~

Only problem is getting rid of the soggy thing once I’m done! I hide my diapers from my family and it’s hard to discreetly hide/throw away something so thoroughly soaked. Anyone know the best way to get rid of diapers discreetly?

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and 2 others
one question WHY?

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
dpcare said:
one question WHY?
I wondered how much water the diaper could handle. Turns out it’s a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, TigerDL and LittleBabyJake
I will do this occasionally if I haven't wet my diaper a lot and I need to take it off for whatever reason. It's like why waste a half-full diaper!

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BobbiSueEllen and TigerDL
I've done that. After you've poured about 2 litres of water into one it makes you more than confident that it won't leak even you empty your whole bladder into one.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I've done that. What I do is use a water bottle and fill it up with water and then tuck it into the crack of my butt and that it drain into my diaper. Because the rear never seems to get used that's what I have targeted and I have gotten it as many as six bottles of water in. OMG!

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz, BobbiSueEllen and pottyknix
I always pour water down my diaper before changing! Love that super soggy and thick feeling!

• Thinking
KannaSinner said:
Anyone else love to do this? I put on my diaper, stick the bath faucet into the front, and fill it aaaall the way up. It’s such a satisfying feeling~
Yup. I most wear cloth diapers, but when I'm in disposables, especially the high-capacity ABU and Tykables ones, I'll pee in them until I'm about ready to revert to underwear, and then I'll fill them the rest of the way with warm water from the bathtub faucet. The extreme thickness and squishiness feels so amazing.

And then I'll have a little "fun" in them and take them off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
WHY???? just pee!!! more satisfaction!

• Love
brut2333 said:
WHY???? just pee!!! more satisfaction!
Well, for me, it's because the latest AB super-diapers hold more pee than I can produce in an eight-hour workday. And that's despite my staying well-hydrated. There's always room left, and it seems a shame not to fill it with something. 🤷

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, BobbiSueEllen and Abdlchriscrinkle
I do it sometimes when I know that I'll be forced to take it off and I won't pee again to have that feeling of totally wet diaper on both side :p

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I will do this occasionally. Typically when diaper time is limited for one reason or another. I use an enema bag to fill mine. Replicating natural peeing quite nicely.

• Thinking
KannaSinner said:
I wondered how much water the diaper could handle. Turns out it’s a lot.
Diapers are able to hold more water than urine because the salts in our urine limit the absorption of the SAP. So @Lostboy123 don't take that limit as the actual/literal capacity limit while you're wearing. But that means you can get the diaper a lot bulkier filled with water than just peeing in it, which feels nice.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have never done that. With time, my diaper will have a very full feeling on its own. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I have enjoyed all the mind pictures here from all the comments from everyone. It's a fun slide show. I even see the different bathrooms and devices. Interesting.
I personally try TRY to use up my more expensive brands but I just can't see adding water as logical since I don't like carrying heavy bags of diapers out to the trash, although the resounding "blam" or "THUNK" sound is somewhat gratifying. I just use it till I'm feeling too weighed down. But I had played in a tub with them once and it was very bloatingly something to remember. Plus, eventually, they break apart somewhere, right? Then all the gel gets everywhere like crazy!

Last edited:
Tried this yesterday with a 11 hour old overnight Betterdry. 4-16 oz cups of water later, I could not believe it held so much. Definitely an experience!

Reactions: TigerDL and Pantyman
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago, and OMG, it felt fantastic. The bulkiness was EVERYWHERE!

Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back