FF7 Switch

TB333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So Final Fantasy 7 has released on the Switch, a Nintendo system. I almost happened back in the day, but Nintendo botch it. Becouse only Nintendo can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Are you still unable to rename your characters as was the issue in the FFIX remaster last month? A small detail, but everyone who played a FF game always renamed the characters to their friends names.

TB333 said:
So Final Fantasy 7 has released on the Switch, a Nintendo system. I almost happened back in the day, but Nintendo botch it. Becouse only Nintendo can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Amusingly this is something like the ninth game released on a Nintendo platform that includes Cloud.

Interestingly enough I never played the original FF VII, I played FF VII Dirge of Cerberus and hated it, come to find out they did VII and then for some reason did the Disappointment that was DoC.

It was completely different from any other FF Game I have played before, or even after and idk what they were thinking of when they made it.

But I will definitely try the remaster of the Original FF VII at some point, and maybe I will revisit XV (I played XV for maybe 2 or 3 hours tops and stopped playing because it would freeze every time I tried to get even half an hour of Gameplay in)

Back