Fetlife advice?

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Ive been lurking around Fetlife as well as i have become increasingly lonely as ive aged heh. I badly want to find an ABDL girl to date that is ok with me being me but social anxiety and living in a VERY bad state for finding people is hurting me

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ive been lurking around Fetlife as well as i have become increasingly lonely as ive aged heh. I badly want to find an ABDL girl to date that is ok with me being me but social anxiety and living in a VERY bad state for finding people is hurting me
I understand. I’m in the same boat as you.

Peterlake

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Fetlife isn't really going to get you anywhere.

It's not really set up for abdl, but abdl made their own corner of it.

Unless your looking for a man in a giant baby dress and nappies, and desire to be messaged by these types constantly.

Ot if you're looking for a gay abdl.

But if you're looking for a real, biological, genuinely into it, not adopting this to make money from lonely straight abdl boys, God's honest abdl girl...., you're going to be shit out of luck.

Fetlife is a waste of time for straight abdl boys

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Fetlife isn't really going to get you anywhere.

It's not really set up for abdl, but abdl made their own corner of it.

Unless your looking for a man in a giant baby dress and nappies, and desire to be messaged by these types constantly.

Ot if you're looking for a gay abdl.

But if you're looking for a real, biological, genuinely into it, not adopting this to make money from lonely straight abdl boys, God's honest abdl girl...., you're going to be shit out of luck.

Fetlife is a waste of time for straight abdl boys
I'm still new to it but I'm beginning to think you may be right about that, unfortunately.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
For sure mileage varies with FetLife, but there is absolutely potential for amazing things.

I've personally found one of my best friends through that site as well as quite a few very lovely people. Including a few ABDLs I still talk to regularly.

I joined to make friends, and got just that. You've just gotta get out there. Message people in your area, join groups, go to munches.

As for posting pictures of yourself, don't worry about it you don't need to. Most people understand it's a sensitive subject and wouldn't blame you. Personally I have a picture of myself on there. But just my shoulders up cut off at the nose. I'm also not known around here and have moved out of my home town so the risk is lower. If you're known around town I'd err on the side of caution about posting a picture of yourself. Pictures of yourself do attract more attention yes, but is it really worth the risk?

Also I wouldn't mention your eyesight if you don't need to. Seems like a need to know basis thing.

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
sadly there is like literally almost no one in my state there except for hundreds of miles north so thats pretty much out