Fetlife advice?

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
So,
I've thought about rejoining Fetlife because I want to try to meet other AB's and hopefully find a mommy.

There seems to be a pretty decent AB community in my area too and they have munches and get togethers all the time.

But, I have a problem. I'm afraid of posting a picture of myself and it seems like if you post a generic pic or something that isn't you, nobody wants anything to do with you.

The only reason I'm afraid of revealing my face is I'm afraid of potentially being recognized by people I know.

I play in a decently popular band around town and I don't want people finding out about me. Plus, the leader of the band and his girlfriend met each other on Fetlife and they know a lot of people there too and I don't want either of them finding out about me either.

But I don't want to be someone with no pics on their page because I want to seem genuine an approachable and not too secretive because I want to make friends and I want to get to know people and I fear they won't if I don't show myself.

What should I do?

I've made a promise to myself that I will finally get out there this year and try to make some friends and find a potential partner. I'm tired of not being able to express my little side.

Please help.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can take photos that include your face. All the photos that I have in my profile don’t show my face. The only one that comes close to showing my face, I have blurred it out. There are a lot of profile photos that don’t show the person’s face. I am in the same position you are, I don’t feel comfortable showing my face either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, considering that you'll be an AB/DL member, I would think that blurring your face would be acceptable. Don't wear clothes that would be recognizable to your friends or band members. Wear something bland and common.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Or pull a Wilson (from the tv show Tool Time). Block your face so nobody can tell it's you. Stuffies are great for this, as is just holding a diaper or other object up in front of your face. Or just take the picture from you neck down. Or if you have image editing software, blur your face before posting it.

Any way you go about it, as long as others can see your actual body (face excluded) they will know you are genuine enough to consider pursuing.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm thinking of maybe a picture of me from the neck down and in my Jake & the Neverland Pirates shortalls and a onesie while holding my bear. Since I usually wear black t-shirts and jeans, nobody should recognize me, right?

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of maybe a picture of me from the neck down and in my Jake & the Neverland Pirates shortalls and a onesie while holding my bear. Since I usually wear black t-shirts and jeans, nobody should recognize me, right?
I think you're on the right track. Have fun on there. I really enjoy it.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
So, I've decided I will make an account. Do you think it would be a good idea or a bad idea to put it on my profile that I am visually impaired? I'm legally blind (low vision.) Should I include that part or not bring that up until it comes up?

I wonder if people might try to take advantage of me if they knew, but what do you all think?

xionghaizi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaperfur
So, I've decided I will make an account. Do you think it would be a good idea or a bad idea to put it on my profile that I am visually impaired? I'm legally blind (low vision.) Should I include that part or not bring that up until it comes up?

I wonder if people might try to take advantage of me if they knew, but what do you all think?
I don't think it's necessary to tell strangers that your visually impaired if you don't feel comfortable telling them, I feel same way about telling people something that could be used against me.

Adrian697DL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm on fetlife but I don't have a face pic on there, just a 'generic' photo which hints at where my interests lie. Photos - and particularly face pics - are overrated anyway. As a singleton some years ago I was persuaded to put my photo on a dating website and was greatly astonished by a woman who, content to judge the book by its cover, decided on the basis of my profile photo that I wasn't her type! Getting to know me and finding out what I was actually like was never allowed to enter into it. If you want to rejoin fetlife do but don't bother about a face pic - or any other type if you don't want.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't think it's necessary to tell strangers that your visually impaired if you don't feel comfortable telling them, I feel same way about telling people something that could be used against me.
I think I should maybe bring it up only If/when it comes to munches, meet-ups or dates. I can't drive so I will have to get rides and sometimes need a little assistance getting around in new places until I know the layout well.

xionghaizi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaperfur
I think I should maybe bring it up only If/when it comes to munches, meet-ups or dates. I can't drive so I will have to get rides and sometimes need a little assistance getting around in new places until I know the layout well.
i don't drive either, but i be scared to get in a stranger's car.

Savagefoxchild

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I recommend checking out Second Life that's how I'm able to get what I want it's not as good as the real thing but it's better than nothing
second life you can have a virtual Avatar you can customize and make it look any way you want and you can do whatever you want with it
that's how I cope with not being able to wear in the real world I can at least in a virtual one

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
I recommend checking out Second Life that's how I'm able to get what I want it's not as good as the real thing but it's better than nothing
second life you can have a virtual Avatar you can customize and make it look any way you want and you can do whatever you want with it
that's how I cope with not being able to wear in the real world I can at least in a virtual one
I do wear them a couple of times a week, under my normal clothes. The diapers are great but what I really want is a relationship that includes mommy/caregiver time.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think you could take a creative picture without revealing your face. I’ve seen plenty of pictures on their without people’s faces.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
Is this a crazy idea?

The band leader is the member I'm the closest to. We've known each other for over 10 years and are friends.

He is a big Fetlife user and he and his GF met on there and they are very knowledgeable when it comes to the local Fetlife kink scenes and knows the ins and outs of how to be safe on there.
They're more into the BDSM stuff but I would be willing to bet he knows about ABDL/littles.

Do you think it would be crazy for me to ask him to help me get a ride to a littles munch? He'd likely be the only person I know that might understand. He's always asking me why I don't have girlfriend.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you were going to ask someone you knew to take you, he would probably be your best choice.

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other

Shoot me a friend request if you want. I use the same username.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I forget what they are called but there are masks that hide the features of your face. I saw them on Amazon. This way you can dress little and make a good photo.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not that I ever use it, but my profile pic cuts off at the neck, you don't see my face. Just me, a Paw Patrol shirt and a diaper.