Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
There are some things that piqued my curiosity though. Like the "turkey man" fetish, hazmat fetish, or "orgasmic explosions" (which includes everything from zit popping to fireworks to "a-bombs"...whether or not "a-bomb" is a literal reference or a metaphor I do not want to know). But as curious as I am about that stuff I know from experience that it's best to never look into these sorts of things (at least not by using google).
I think you're not seeing the point here Ecto. The diagram was made by someone as a joke. Hence why it is called the "perversion diagram", I mean not all fetishes are practised solely by perverts. So, take the hint and don't see the diagram as a serious thing :)

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
I recently actually tried to find a list of fetishes (just for funsies lol)

and i actually saw stuff that got really complicated, like having someone stage their own death or having another person hurt them >.>;;

but nothing that was all too common XD

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I think you're not seeing the point here Ecto. The diagram was made by someone as a joke. Hence why it is called the "perversion diagram", I mean not all fetishes are practised solely by perverts. So, take the hint and don't see the diagram as a serious thing :)
Well... the "Perversions diagram" is how I funnily call it but, according to Google, Katharine Gates, the author of the diagram, is a writer who has published some books about deviant sexual desires.

With that said, I don't know if this diagram is meant to be taken seriously or not, what is sure is that I saved it on my PC when I first saw it because most of the connections provided are utterly hilarious, and some of the "perversions" mentioned made me crack up laughing in the attempt to figure out what they could actually mean in practical terms... :D

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I find it interesting how people can be attracted to natural disasters. But then again, we're not exactly mainstream either! :D

simplesam4

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i was looking for a list that included diapers as a fetish not under infantlism....does anyone know where to find one.... thnaks for all the posts!

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm an erotophonophile.
for real?? i'm staying the hell away from darksun from now on!

fetishes can be kind of poetic. i kind of like the idea of somnophilia -- being sexually attracted to sleeing people. there's an awesome book by j.g. ballard called "crash" all about people with a sexual fetish for car crashes.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a whole book called "The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices", By Brenda Love. It is quite an inaccurate book, given that it is based off extreme cases of people who needed help in order to function properly in normal society. So its not a good book to judge a group of fetishists from.

But really the only groups that come up are anaclitism and infantillism.

Status
Not open for further replies.