Festivals/theme parks

Too much walking around and usually too hot if it's a summer festival. I will wear to sporting events and concerts if I can sit.

BlizzardKid said:
Too much walking around and usually too hot if it's a summer festival.
That plus a lot of times there's security doing bag searches and/or it's annoying to deal with a backpack full of changing supplies when you're riding rollercoasters. I've found that as a guy who's fully continent, diapers are rarely ever more convenient than just finding a restroom.

I have worn a diaper at Disney World several times. I fell self conscious at first but once I get comfortable I totally forget I am wearing a diaper. I think Disney Ames everyone feel like a kid and I just totally get into it.

I'm a huge theme park enthusiast and have indeed worn to my local theme parks a number of times. However, as someone who wears strictly recreationally and not because of need, I find that it's not always worthwhile to do so. Generally, it makes the most sense to wear on shorter visits (4-6 hours) where I'm fairly confident I won't need to change and won't need to bring extra supplies in with me (I usually leave some in the trunk of my car just in case). I have worn for 10+ hour days at Disneyland on a couple occasions, but this requires carrying around a bag all day and would definitely be inconvenient at a more thrill-centric park that may require renting lockers on certain attractions for bag storage.

The other thing I absolutely will not do is wear when the temperature is going to be high. In the spring or fall, when temps are in the 70s, it's usually not too bad as long as you don't rush around and take the day at a leisurely pace. However, if you're running around or the temperature starts to get in the mid-80s or above, sweat can cause some pretty bad chafing. After experiencing that a couple times, I pretty much swore off visiting diapered from June to September. Also, be wary of water rides for obvious reasons.

As long as you're not too self conscious about the whole thing and do what you can to avoid any problems, it can enhance the experience. If it doesn't, swap it out for some regular underwear...you're there to enjoy the park after all, and don't want something preventable to ruin your day.

Reactions: blowydiaper
TeddyBearGirl said:
Yes! Aside from the obvious not wanting to wait in line forever for the bathroom (there's always a line at the women's room!) as someone who has to pee all the time! It makes you enjoy and appriciate the experience in a childish way. No worries, no cares.....just fun
The advantages of our kink!

DiaperedRider said:
The advantages of our kink!
Wish mine was a kink. Anyway, women are sitter types when they pee. There's ALWAYS a line at the ladies loo!!😂😂

• Haha
Usually my wife and I go to water parks, so as a courtesy, I hold the pee as much as possible and use the restrooms. Keep down the ammonia levels. No swim diapers since I don’t have #2 accidents. If I do leak, who is gonna know that the wet spot on my bathing suit is wet with anything than pool water. But a wearing reliable premium diaper is amazing in the big city or amusement parks, where bathrooms are hard to find. Nice to not have to wait on line

• Haha
amperedragon said:
I'm a huge theme park enthusiast and have indeed worn to my local theme parks a number of times. However, as someone who wears strictly recreationally and not because of need, I find that it's not always worthwhile to do so. Generally, it makes the most sense to wear on shorter visits (4-6 hours) where I'm fairly confident I won't need to change and won't need to bring extra supplies in with me (I usually leave some in the trunk of my car just in case). I have worn for 10+ hour days at Disneyland on a couple occasions, but this requires carrying around a bag all day and would definitely be inconvenient at a more thrill-centric park that may require renting lockers on certain attractions for bag storage.

The other thing I absolutely will not do is wear when the temperature is going to be high. In the spring or fall, when temps are in the 70s, it's usually not too bad as long as you don't rush around and take the day at a leisurely pace. However, if you're running around or the temperature starts to get in the mid-80s or above, sweat can cause some pretty bad chafing. After experiencing that a couple times, I pretty much swore off visiting diapered from June to September. Also, be wary of water rides for obvious reasons.

As long as you're not too self conscious about the whole thing and do what you can to avoid any problems, it can enhance the experience. If it doesn't, swap it out for some regular underwear...you're there to enjoy the park after all, and don't want something preventable to ruin your day.
Know what you mean. I work in a warehouse and wear diapers or suffer some rather dire circumstances if I don't. The place is hot and we've had a hot summer here in Michigan. Diapers are hot to wear 80° and above. I've literally sweated my ass off this summer. But it's wear them and be hot or gush like a leaky radiator.

I have never worn diapers to a concert or theme park. However, the reason is simply I've never been to either since I started wearing. But, because I have adopted the lifestyle of a 24/7 DL if I were going to either of those types of places you can bet the bank I'll be wearing.

Paddy2020 said:
Wish mine was a kink. Anyway, women are sitter types when they pee. There's ALWAYS a line at the ladies loo!!😂😂
Sorry I forget where I post sometimes. I have a need as well but more for nighttime. For me it developed into a kink. I love my diapers!

DiaperedRider said:
Sorry I forget where I post sometimes. I have a need as well but more for nighttime. For me it developed into a kink. I love my diapers!
I went through 2 severe bouts of Keto Acidosis and I became very incontinent. However, I found I enjoy wearing diapers. I live alone and when I'm home all I wear is just a diaper and a tee shirt. It's easier for me when I need to change and besides, there's nobody here anyway.

I haven’t but wish I had of worn them to festivials in the past. It would of been so much more hygienic than using the festival portaloos and not having to queue for them. Nothing worse than holding on to it as didn’t won’t get thru the crowd and miss part of it. I could of quite easily changed in my tent as in my own tent. I really regret not thinking of it, probably won’t get the chance again. Although I wouldn’t of gone for a poo in them as not very plesent especially with lack of cleaning facilities I could of pooed into the nappy in the tent without actually wearing it.

I do wonder about doing it but I suspect the realities of it are a lot less fun than the fantasy.

Certainly at festivals there's been times when it would've been brilliant, but also a lot more times it would've gotten nasty / uncomfortable very quickly. Lots of walking around / dancing in the blazing sunshine with a soggy nappy sounds like chafing galore, and no showers for 2-3 days... could get awful nasty.

supprise there is no one actually posting pictures of these places or if they see other abdl stuff while there :p haha

i wear 24/7 due to bladder incontinence and have gone to amusment parks several times. Never have had a problem when entering the park when they check bag. Changing I just use any stall and throw the used one away in the trash. Only time they are a little bit of a pain is water rides

Yes. I've worn in "Heide Park", Germany (the theme park next to where I live), but not for continuous use, mostly for just being diapered - and towards the end I let myself go.

luftbilder-freizeitzentrum-heidepark-soltau-soltau-niedersachsen-deutschland-367336.jpg

On the next similar occasion, be it festival or theme park, I'm certain to wear again.

I have worn to Kings Island and to Cedar Point amusement parks several times. I’ve worn to the zoo. Large outdoor country concerts (where i had to change in my van). Many places. I’d love to go to Disney World in Orlando sometime, but i am afraid that i could not handle all that walking and am not ready to use a scooter yet. LOL My mom said “the last time you went to disney you were still in diapers’. Well guess what, the next time i go to disney I’ll still be in diapers!!!

Back