Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
even though in reality this situation is horrible, but have you ever fantasized about growing up as a feral child?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I've actually fantacised about abandoning society and living alone in some desolate wilderness. I'm actually still contomplating it.

A

Asher

I've actually fantacised about abandoning society and living alone in some desolate wilderness. I'm actually still contomplating it.

Its actually a pretty cool idea when you think about it. I have thought about doing that once I had lived my life and raised my children if you know what I mean...

I used to think about it when I was little. Almost be like Mowgli from the Jungle Book and be raised by wolves in India. I always thought that would be really cool.

- Asher

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Plain answer no there's a huge difference between feral and furry.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
yeah, i used to fantasize about that all the time! i used to imagine what it would be like to be tamed by somebody. it's always weird, in a cool way, to learn that other people have shared your fantasies. although i don't quite catch the furry connection; there was nothing furry about it for me.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yeah, i used to fantasize about that all the time! i used to imagine what it would be like to be tamed by somebody. it's always weird, in a cool way, to learn that other people have shared your fantasies. although i don't quite catch the furry connection; there was nothing furry about it for me.

Yeah, it was never furry for me either. And I am a fur, haha.
For me being feral is much different from being a fur.
Feral is being a wild human, fur is being a somewhat-tamed anthropomorphic animal.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

+1
I have to agree with that. with todays society it is probably the best Idea.

M

Mako

Yea, different from furry.

As for my fantasies. Weeell, maybe this is a good answer.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Mako that is a very funny picture.

Darn, I forgot the name of that one girl who was found some time ago. She had been locked in her room her entire life, punished for making any noise, and never spoken too. She new absolutly nothing, couldn't talk, walk, or do anything. This thread is something like that, but a lot more sevier, and a lot less fun. She's still alive too... as far as I know. I'm too tired to reaserch it.

And typing that reminded me of a boy that was found a long while ago who had somehow survived in the wiled. He's the wild child that this thread is about.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No, because there's no computers or power in the wild :( I'd die if I didn't have my technology :(

Role
  1. Other

Darn, I forgot the name of that one girl who was found some time ago. She had been locked in her room her entire life, punished for making any noise, and never spoken too. She new absolutly nothing, couldn't talk, walk, or do anything. This thread is something like that, but a lot more sevier, and a lot less fun. She's still alive too... as far as I know. I'm too tired to reaserch it.

And typing that reminded me of a boy that was found a long while ago who had somehow survived in the wiled. He's the wild child that this thread is about.

Yeah, I watched a video about her in psychology. Apparently they made alot of progress with getting her to talk and to learn.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

There was one "original" feral child, but since his discovery, there have been plenty more.

Mimble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I fantasize about that all the time, but I doubt that I would ever even consider doing it in real life. I'm just too addicted to luxuries :D . would make a nice furry story though. *gets idea*

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I believe somewhere I have the book "Wild Child". It was an interesting story. Growing up in New Jersey as a child, I grew up feral. It was that tough of an environment. OK, maybe not quite that bad. There's a big difference between going back to nature and living in the wild, and being raised by wolves.

My family has a cottage in Northern Canada. When we first started going up there, there was no electricity, no bathroom. We built an outhouse, and had coleman lanterns. We often fished for our dinner. I learned to fillet them rather well. It was an amazing lifestyle. As soon as I would get there, I would take off my watch and not put it on until 3 weeks later when it was time to go home. After a while, you became so much more in tuned with nature.

Growing up feral would be completely different. Your instincts would be that of an animal, trained for hunting and survival. As a human, you would be deprived of social interaction with your own species, and so deprived of psychological and intellectual development. Basically, you would be inhuman. I would think it would be a nightmare.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur

yes she is still alive i saw a documentery like 6 months ago and she is fine but can't learn language.
and for me wanting to be feral never

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other

You and I both, brother.

Might sound a little hippie but yeah, I always dream about being a Feral kid. In addition to that I always dream about flying out over some African coast and disappearing from society.

Status
Not open for further replies.