Female Pedophiles/Child Molesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamebaby

i think its sick that people do that. I have heard it once on tv about it and it made me sick. I wish it didnt happen.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There's a lot more women into this than what the press covers. It seems to be a recent epidemic with school teachers. Though there is a distinction in ages for pedophilia. To be a pedophile, you have to have sexual contact with a child who is pre-pubescent. After the child reaches puberty, it has a different name, something like gigaphelia. Then there is yet another name for having sex with someone who is high school age. This is the complicated world we live in.

When I was young, there were always neighborhood boys wanting to have sex with either me, or others. It was pretty common years ago. The laws for pedophilia were not strict, and often not enforced. This is why catholic preists got away with their actions for so long. It was just considered diddling. Often the perpetrator was simply sent to a shrink by court order. I can remember when I was 14, my friend and I went to a house on Halloween were we were met by two drunken housewives who said quite bluntly that they wanted to have sex with us. I didn't want to as I was a pretty private person (or geek idiot!). He of course did, but I talked him out of it. It would have been like having sex with your mother. Anyway, that's why I'm convinced it happens often.

I think it's wrong that there is such a double standard. If a man has sex with a minor, he pretty much goes away for ever. If a woman is caught, she almost never goes to jail. And as the police from SouthPark said to Kyle when he asked for their help, "Well, we'll just have to give you brother the luckyest boy in the world award!"

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Heh, seems like a lot of the female teachers were with high school upperclassmen... If that's the case (ages 16 and 17). Then it's more a matter of poor discretion, likely ignorance of various socioeconomic problems with a student-teacher relationship, then pedophilia.
True. Had those female teachers done their dirty work in Canada it would have been completely legal, albeit, frowned upon. I don't think it counts as pedophilia.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
To my dismay, all I've ever heard about is older adult males abusing or molesting both boys and girls from teen years on down. Makes me extremely upset that my gender and age group is marked by so many cases of pedophilia. :mad: It's at the point I go out of my way not to show outward affection for any kids other than my own and very close friends who know my wife and I very well.
Y'know, I would say adult males are generally expected to show little interest (even if the intent is non-sexual and well-meaning) towards non-related children. I'm currently dancing on the edge of the gender divide as far as my physical self is concerned, and I've heard quite a few anecdotes from transitioned female-to-males regarding this: prior to transition, it was perfectly acceptable for them to coo at an unknown infant in, say, the checkout line at Wal-Mart. As someone who looked physically female, it was 'OK' and the caretaker (presumably mother) of the child would not act like she had just been threatened; in fact, she might engage in conversation.

When the same person made the full transition to male, however, and tried doing the same thing, the child's 'mother' would act threatened and leave quickly; this happened every time until he decided to just completely ignore children in public as you do, Pram. He noticed that even smiling at kids with their mother in passing was no longer acceptable, like it had been when he was in a female form. Strange, but such is society. :dunno:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Going along with that last point you mentioned, Tygon, I had an experience today. I had to pick my son up from work when he was getting off this afternoon. I went in the store to let him know I'd be outside waiting. So I was sitting on a nearby bench outside watching the door for him. At the same time a little girl was standing by the curb in front of the door. Her dad had pulled out of the parking space across the driveway and was waiting for traffic to clear to swing around in front of the door to pick her up. The whole time he was waiting to get out I was staring over at the door. After he pulled over and she got into the truck I started thinking, "Yeeesh.....I sure hope he didn't think I was staring at his daughter the whole time." Such caution regarding kids has caused these kinds of thoughts to go through my mind at times. Now, when I'm with my wife I don't feel like I'd be considered such a threat. Having the female presense with me kind of neutralizes the male intimidation a mother might feel if I happen to smile at her child. I know I feel more comfortable when we're out together.

~Pramrider

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i know exactly what you mean pram. i couldn't have said it any better.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Simple answer.

Women are humans too and can be just as guilty of pedophilia.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I say just smile all the time and people won't take it the wrong way when you smile at their kids because you were smiling in the first place.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where I like no one seems to mind if you pay a little bit of attention to their kids, male or female. It's just being friendly. I wave to little kids all the time and smile at them when they come wandering by looking at me, as they sometimes do.

Status
Not open for further replies.