Feels like starting a new life again!

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welp...
The time has come to relocate for the first time in decades. Although I really enjoy the area I've been in, it's time to move on and change things up!
A new career opportunity opened up for me recently, but it means I will have to relocate to a more northern part of my province...
I have made a lot of friends here, but I cannot let that hold me back from career advancement in my field. So I'm afraid it's time for a new chapter of life to begin.
It's exciting and scary all at the same time!

The moving part is what I'm not looking forward to doing, but it is necessary. I have a lot of diapering stuff to pack up and move, dunno how I'm going to hide it all from the people that are wanting to help me move... 🤔

Anyway, I'll try to be on here as much as I can during this hectic time, but I'm not abandoning you all! Lol

Reactions: geka, Cottontail, Wondercrinkee and 4 others

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
put your diaper stuff in a suitcase and zip-tie the zippers together. Or put it in a box and tape the box up like you're shipping it. Suitcase is probably the better option imo. What you got in there? "Personal stuff"

Reactions: Diprs2 and Wondercrinkee

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LePew said:
put your diaper stuff in a suitcase and zip-tie the zippers together. Or put it in a box and tape the box up like you're shipping it. Suitcase is probably the better option imo. What you got in there? "Personal stuff"
Great idea, but I will need about a hundred suitcases 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, Jrodabdl and littleph0enix

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Yeah any time I moved in the past I've had help and I usually try to move all the diapers and baby Clothes on my own first thing then let others help. Best of luck with your new career move

Reactions: Wondercrinkee, Abdlchriscrinkle and Kittyinpink

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Good luck in your new job and location

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end 😌

Reactions: Wondercrinkee, Abdlchriscrinkle and Kittyinpink

fredy552

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just do not do what I did that I talked about in another thread on here. MY job took away from my home and wife for a few years and I tried Cotton diapers and plastic pants the only thing I kept was plastic pants as I knew I could wash when moving back home. But now it does not matter as the wife knows I wear for my Incontinence.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Abdlchriscrinkle

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
fleckothefennec said:
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end 😌
When one door opens another closes kind of thing? :unsure:

Moving on, most of the time I try to be helpful on here but sadly this is something I have yet to experience and I kind of fear, all I will say is as long as you go in to it planned it cant end all that badly if it does at all ;).

Just to ask since im interested just how good did the new job have to be to think about moving home? its something I think about a lot but am not at a stage where it matters to me, oh and do keep us up to date if its not to much of a bother :p all sounds like a good learn experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Wondercrinkee, Abdlchriscrinkle and 2 others

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
littleph0enix said:
When one door opens another closes kind of thing

Most of the time I try to be helpful on here but sadly this is something I have yet to experience yet and kind of fear, all I will say as long as you go in to it planned it cant end all that badly if it does at all ;).

Just to ask since im interested just how good did the new job have to be to think about moving home? its something I think about a lot but am not at a stage where it matters to me, oh and do keep us up to date if its not to much of a bother :p all sounds like a good learn experience.
I feel like you may have meant this post for the op and not as a reply to my comment 🤔

Very positive though 🙂

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and littleph0enix

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
fleckothefennec said:
I feel like you may have meant this post for the op and not as a reply to my comment 🤔
hehe dont worry thats what editing is for :ROFLMAO: , thanks for the point of view since I didn't think of it that way ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and fleckothefennec

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
littleph0enix said:
how good did the new job have to be to think about moving home?
Quite a combination of events actually, the job offer was quite good, but it was time for a restart. Was time to change them scenery and company.
I just wanted to leave a lot of bad memories behind (including the ex still in town from my failed marriage)...

Reactions: Diprs2

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LePew said:
Jrodabdl said:
Yeah any time I moved in the past I've had help and I usually try to move all the diapers and baby Clothes on my own first thing then let others help. Best of luck with your new career move
I think I'm just going to do as jrod said and take a full day to move my personal stuff by myself with the rental truck, before I enlist the help.

Reactions: Jrodabdl and LePew

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good idea. Also, Rubbermaid tubs are your friend. Congratulations on the new job and move. You’re right to consider freshening things up.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Abdlchriscrinkle

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Quite a combination of events actually, the job offer was quite good, but it was time for a restart. Was time to change them scenery and company.
I just wanted to leave a lot of bad memories behind (including the ex still in town from my failed marriage)...
I see so even more then just the job really and then you could say that life could be a lot greener with a new start too.

I do get that feeling of needing to move on at the very least since my first work place was like that, I enjoyed it there nut it was from a apprenticeship and until I moved on the pay was never going to get better and nor was the type of work I would get give.

Addy3113

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Subtlerustle said:
Good idea. Also, Rubbermaid tubs are your friend. Congratulations on the new job and move. You’re right to consider freshening things up.

Subtlerustle, unrelated but looking at your profile pic has me super nostalgic.​

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Success. I managed to move everything personal (incontinence related, and Abdl) by myself yesterday to the new place.

Now for the rest of the week, I enlisted a bunch of friends to help me move the big stuff. Who can say no to free beer and pizza?!

Looking forward to getting the move over with...
So far everyone in the new neighborhood has been pleasant and welcoming, hopefully that keeps up.

Reactions: LePew, Jrodabdl and Diprs2