Feels about Little and hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEther

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've waited so long to post thread, this is my first post, this thread is not about my experience, but some of questions.

I've realized that the AB/DL is not a disorder but a lifestyle, there's nothing negatively for me in doing this age regression. Desire to become a little will bring my life getting better in the future. By reading some people's experience, I'm sure each of us have different view when doing this regression, so the questions is:

*What makes you eager to be in the "Littleside"? (Especially for the "Little" persons) and how do you feel about it?

*Do you want to return into really kids/or baby again, or just want to wear diapers in adulthood without any connection with baby things?

*Are you little ashamed when wearing diapers for the first time, or you have been directly confidence?

*For you, the AB/DL side is privacy (only you know who knows), or some people already know and accept it, such father, mother, friend, and etc?

*What are your expectations or hope for the future of the AB/DL it self?

I know that we all are different in the life like this, for me myself this lifestyle makes me to remember my past and make more comfortable, there were a few people around me who don't accept my regression, but there's also who accept me. In out there are still many people who find it weird to see some one wearing diapers, even there's also AB/DL haters as well. So what do think about all of this?

I will appreciate all answers and sorry if one of questions point is privacy for you.
I don't know if this topics was already posted before.
Also sorry if you find some wrong words in my English.

Thank you
*Alexis

I enjoy it, but my parents just found out and they think there is something wrong with me. They appear to think it is an addiction or something that I cannot control that will ruin my life. I handle it just fine so I don't see anything wrong with it. I really wish this had never happened.

Certainly some interesting questions here.

*What makes you eager to be in the "Littleside"? (Especially for the "Little" persons) and how do you feel about it?

For me I'd have to say it's about separating myself from the stresses and anxieties of being an adult and other mildly traumatic experiences from my teenage years and just being able to relax. That said I also enjoy being able to just be little and have fun, and it just fits in more with being little.

*Do you want to return into really kids/or baby again, or just want to wear diapers in adulthood without any connection with baby things?

Well, I have to say both yes and no to that question, and here's why:
My little age is around 6, most of the clothing for 6 year olds doesn't come in adult sizes. Would I return to being 6 again? Not if it was permanent, but if I could switch back and forth so say, a carer could take me to the park and I could be diapered and treated little while in the park without being looked at like I was some kind of perv or something yes, but I'd also still want to be able to be an adult because well. . . I like to drive and have money lol. Plus considering I separate sexuality from being little, I'd have to be stuck in little mode all the time because I'd never be able to. . .well you know. Mooooooooving on!

*Are you little ashamed when wearing diapers for the first time, or you have been directly confidence?

I thought I was weird at first for liking diapers and wanting to wear them, but as I got older and discovered the internet and other people who liked similar things I learned it was okay to like them and be who I was.

*For you, the AB/DL side is privacy (only you know who knows), or some people already know and accept it, such father, mother, friend, and etc?

It's private for me but a few close friends know, my mother knows because well, when you still live at home and have little privacy things get discovered. We don't really talk about it she chooses to forget she knows and let it be.

Well. . . honestly I just wish someone would invent the damn holodeck so I could do little things without having to make supersized little stuff, like play on a playground without like, being too big for the equipment? Lol. Or just the ability to shapeshift would be nice. . .

But realistically to answer that last question: I just hope people start realizing that we're not all pervs. Most people seem to have this idea that most AB/DL people are perverts and child predators and stuff, and the truth is we're not. I think I'd speak for most everyone here when I say: My fetish has nothing to do with real children. Other ab/dls in the shapeshifting thing? Yes, other AB/DLs but not real children.

I also hope companies like KC and P&G start making their child products in adult sizes because why not?

I hope this post contributes to the thread/discussion somehow lol.

Whenever I'm under a lot of stress, which is usually caused by college classes and exams. When I'm having a rough day sometimes I'll go back to my dorm, wait for some privacy, then I'll put on a diaper, put my pacifier in my mouth, and cuddle up with one of my plushies and take a nap.

Well, I like using baby stuff such as diapers, bottles, pacifiers, plushies, and I'd like to get a crib big enough for me someday. But I'll continue doing whatever I normally do, I'm not into acting like a baby.

I've never felt ashamed for being this way. In fact, I consider myself lucky to be an AB/DL. A lot of people I know usually turn to drinking, smoking, or drugs to relieve their stress. The worst thing that could happen to me is a diaper rash, much more preferable than alcohol poisoning or lung cancer.

I'm open about collecting and sleeping with plushies, but no one knows about me being an AB/DL. Though I really wish I had an AB/DL friend in real life to play with.

I hope that I can get a steady supply of diapers, enough so I can wear all day and night on weekends. I hope to find some friends, maybe even a partner with the same interests as me.

I like being a little because that is who I feel I really am, I feel like I am a toddler and should be treated like one. I had a hard time growing up but I could always go to my toys, without toys I get bored and depressed. It really makes me happy because I feel loved when I be a little especially now I told my dad I like toys.

I would be a baby again in a heartbeat, then I can be me, but I do have adult interests if you know what I mean!

I wasn't ashamed the first time I wore diapers, I was more scared of somebody finding out.

My dad, brother and aunt know about me liking toys but not about being a toddler, I am thinking of telling my dad I like pacifiers since it's pretty harmless. What do you think guys?

I hope that people start making ABDL products in shops and people start accepting us for who we are. I wish we could be open about ourselves in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back