Feelings when using your diapers

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Dose anyone else just love that feeling when you go potty in your diaper. To me it can be so exciting and relaxing. I sometimes get so relaxed that my eyes start tearing up. I love to go potty in my diapers anyone else?

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Lesseashells, rocketman and 18 others
Absolutely. The ever so slight shock of release and then embracing it. The sudden gush of warmth. Feeling the texture and weight change of my diaper as it cuddles me. The simultaneous embarrassment and confidence of security, feeling like I got away with something. There a lot going on but yes, just the physical sensation itself is liberating.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: AJFan2020, sinceiwassmall, DarlingSweetheart98 and 16 others
The feeling that I am a real baby, I need my mommy.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak, DiaperLuver06, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
It's why I wear a diaper :)

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, Diaperfreak, DiaperLuver06 and 5 others
For me, just a feeling of mild to moderate euphoria.

Reactions: Leonagirl, BobbiSueEllen, ABbilly and 3 others
Back when I had my urge incontinence coupled with the neurogenic blockage, my bladder would get painfully full. When I'd finally be able to push out my pee it was a MASSIVE feeling of relief. The kind that makes you tear up, sigh and slump over. Not from joy persay, but from the release of the pain.

Ever since my surgery marathon I hardly even notice anymore. Sometimes I might feel a trickle or warmth though. Always a great feeling, but not enough for a second thought to it though.

• Sad
Reactions: DiaperLuver06, ChristianDiaperLover and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I do love the feeling of pee running down my skin into the diaper, so warm and comforting.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak, DippyDawg, Leonagirl and 4 others
It feels really nice when the warmth of the pee spreads in the nappy :3
I hate peeing my pants etc.. but how diapers work, taking the moisture off my skin and turning it into warm, squishy padding is really addictive. I love it!

• Love
Reactions: ChooChoo69, Diaperfreak, DiaperLuver06 and 8 others
I can't really speak to how it feels as I do not wear diapers myself, however, I do know that my little loves using his diapers. he loves the softness and how warm they get when he pees in them. He also likes the confidence he has knowing no matter what when he is padded he is safe and secure emotionally and from any possible accidents.,

Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 10269 and 2 others
The physical feeling is certainly scrumptious but when combined with the emotional release, now this is heaven !

Reactions: OmiOMy, BobbiSueEllen, Sidewinder and 1 other person
ABbilly said:
The physical feeling is certainly scrumptious but when combined with the emotional release, now this is heaven !
I agree. The physical and emotional pleasure of wetting and/or messing my diapers is exhilarating and a simple pleasure of life. The dialectic of the intense enjoyment with the social naughtiness of soiling my diapers adds to the pleasure. A great stress release for me. I often wet my diapers in public/work; but only mess in public occasionally where/when my soiled diaper would not be offensive and discovered by those around. I avoid close encounters, close spaces like an elevator, and I keep walking and don't stay in one place very long. I have never offended anyone or even had a suspicious glance.

Reactions: russell100, RearzLover97, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
The feeling of put a good quality diaper on. Is for some reason wonderful.

The feeling is even more so after I have had a shave down there and I clean feel the mental of the diaper next to my skin.

As for using the diaper, it gives me a bit of a thrill to wet myself in public. It's like I am doing something really naughty and nobody knows anything about it.

I am such a Little.

Reactions: NooNoo, RearzLover97, 49beachdipe and 3 others
I don't mean to be rude, but this kinda sounds like an erotica post/question for people's pleasure?

May I remind all that ABDL is not about pleasurse, but rather wanting to be child

• Haha
Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
It makes us feel little I love it it great for anxiety it I feel like a toddler wish I can have a daddy or mommy

Reactions: Lukewears and BobbiSueEllen
The freedom of just standing there and releasing my bladder or bowels and feeling both relief and excitement at doing something I've been told is "wrong".

Reactions: NooNoo, BobbiSueEllen and CookieMonstah
lilzander382 said:
May I remind all that ABDL is not about pleasurse, but rather wanting to be child

Are you aware of the irony of your statement?

Reactions: OmiOMy, Lyokodl, BigKid25 and 3 others
As incontinent person I mean there's nothing wrong with having a little sideI really shouldn't be a bad thing it's not that bad you know I mean everyone has a little side nothing wrong with comfort

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
As for me the feeling is total euphoria. Knowing that I am walking down the street in a messy diaper and feeling so naughty and happy that I am breaking the rules. It is a feeling that's so hard to really explain. At times it can be better than sex (sometimes) lol. Been loving it for many years and many years to come.

Reactions: siysiy and TheWolfEmperor
Back