Feelings when using your diapers

I guess for me, when I think of ABDL, I just think of myself as an untouched little child. Wearing and using diapers as an ABDL does nothing for me euphoricly/sexually. Again, ABDL is about wanting to be the little/untouched child. Doing so means didee use happens. I don't think that euphoric descriptions of it needs to be brought up under the topic of "Adult Baby". Perhaps another more appropriate path on Adisc.com can be created/used for this post rather than "Adult Baby" as there is nothing sexual/euphoric, ect about sexualizing babies or children.

Sorry if I feel so strong about this now and in past recent posts

lilzander382 said:
I guess for me, when I think of ABDL, I just think of myself as an untouched little child. Wearing and using diapers as an ABDL does nothing for me euphoricly/sexually.

And yet you do gain some kind of satisfaction from it. If you were doing it and not getting satisfaction from it that would be a problem. What you choose to call that satisfaction, or whatever degree to which the adult baby lifestyle satisfies you, is your personal right.

Again, ABDL is about wanting to be the little/untouched child.

I'm a diaper lover, not an AB or a little.

I don't think that euphoric descriptions of it needs to be brought up under the topic of "Adult Baby".

You're free to think whatever you like. But you're not free to police the way other people feel about being an adult baby, nor do you have any right to tell people how they should express those feeling.

No one here is talking about sexualizing children of any age. They are discussing their personal feelings with regards to the ADULT baby lifestyle, including but not limited to the feeling of using diapers.

And no one is forcing you to participate in this discussion.

• Love
Reactions: DiapeyE, OmiOMy, BL75 and 4 others
Yes, it makes me feel safe and comfy, secure and protected. So many times I'm in line at the store and begin to wet knowing that I'm soaking my diaper next to all the people in line, it's a simple little thing I do that brings me happiness, so simple, so enjoyable.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
lilzander382 said:
May I remind all that ABDL is not about pleasurse, but rather wanting to be child
For some it is about pleasure, the term diaper lover implies an infatuation of diapers and usually a sexual attraction. I find it both sexual and non-sexual.

Reactions: DippyDawg, BL75, LilxFawn and 3 others
TheWolfEmperor said:
And yet you do gain some kind of satisfaction from it. If you were doing it and not getting satisfaction from it that would be a problem. What you choose to call that satisfaction, or whatever degree to which the adult baby lifestyle satisfies you, is your personal right.

You're free to think whatever you like. But you're not free to police the way other people feel about being an adult baby, nor do you have any right to tell people how they should express those feeling.

No one here is talking about sexualizing children of any age. They are discussing their personal feelings with regards to the ADULT baby lifestyle, including but not limited to the feeling of using diapers.

You are quite the force dominating bully aren't you. I will not engage you, and I will not fight with you, give it up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: joydl19, SpAzpieSweeTot, LilxFawn and 1 other person
AEsahaettr said:
I'll grant that I've been away from here for a spell and I can't seem to find a rules page to see if anything's changed, but assuming the rules are as they always were, even if this was a sexually-themed question that doesn't necessarily run awry of our standards of conduct. We don't allow posts meant to be sexually titillating or erotic. That doesn't mean a civil discussion of sexual activities or interests is out-of-bounds.

It's great to see you on the forums, AEsahaetter! I've been gone for a long time as well, and I sincerely appreciate coming back to see you with quality posting again. Thank you for your well thought out input!

On topic of my personal diaper use feelings, its primarily sexual for me. I find the older I get the more anxiety and perfectionism I develop to the point where it's a chore for me to wet sometimes if I don't have the right diaper on. I HATE leaking, and since there's almost invariably arousal in my diaper using, my wetting spills over or runs past the leg guards often.

I've used my regression to deal with past personal issues with phenomenal results for my emotional processing. The downside to that being I don't have an attachment to regression much at all anymore. Or, at least I never allow myself the space for real regression anymore. If I'm wearing, it's for personal comfort at home and is almost 90% sexually driven. Which means the wetting achieves enhances that purpose instead of feeling like a pure relief. Wish I had more regressive tendencies still!

Reactions: BL75, TheWolfEmperor and BobbiSueEllen
Come to the Toddler Side, @BigKid25 . We have cookies! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: BigKid25 and KitsuneFox
Despite the fact I am medically incontinent, I still enjoy using my diapers - a lot .

One of the weirdest feelings I get is when I am walking around 'naked' in a diaper that needs changed ... the crinkling sounds combined with the sensations in my diaper area ... undescribable, but very pleasant ( it's not a sexual feeling ) .

And yes, diapers are sometimes sexually gratifying to me ... to a much lesser extent since I was forced to wear them 24 / 7 .

Reactions: DippyDawg and BobbiSueEllen
I don’t wet my diapers often, but if I do I change out of them immediately. I’m still getting used to my enjoyment of it, partially because of embarrassment (of liking it and of being caught). It’s not sexual for me, it’s definitely more relaxing than anything. I mainly wear diapers to help with my menorrhagia and to help me regress. It’s nice during, but after I feel embarrassed and ashamed, which is silly but I can’t help it. I’m worried my husband is going to find out that I wet on occasion and bully me for it or think I’m disgusting 😞.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl, OmiOMy, BigKid25 and 1 other person
for this sissy, it just feels like the normal thing to do, seeing how i haven't used a toilet in over 5 years. the toilet closest to my room/nursery even has the water permanently turned off, my Daddy/Master has even thought about just removing it from the bathroom, as this sissy won't be using it ever again

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Come to the Toddler Side, @BigKid25 . We have cookies! 🤭

Not big on sweets, unless they're home made (with love, of course!).

HOWEVER,
you get me some coloring books, free play legos (no sets please) and some match box cars with a road printed play carpet (what the hell are those things even called???) and I'll come back. Maybe some VHS tape Disney movies playing in the background. And for food? Meat sauce spaghetti, just like grandma made.

• Love
LilxFawn said:
I don’t wet my diapers often, but if I do I change out of them immediately. I’m still getting used to my enjoyment of it, partially because of embarrassment (of liking it and of being caught). It’s not sexual for me, it’s definitely more relaxing than anything. I mainly wear diapers to help with my menorrhagia and to help me regress. It’s nice during, but after I feel embarrassed and ashamed, which is silly but I can’t help it. I’m worried my husband is going to find out that I wet on occasion and bully me for it or think I’m disgusting 😞.

Omg I am so sorry you feel that way... there's definitely a certain type of personal therapy a lot of ABDL's go through with accepting this side of them, including being able to sit in a used diaper. If it's absolutely uncomfortable, you don't HAVE to force anything on yourself that you don't want. But if you want to move towards acceptance, just try doing little bits at a time. Maybe start off with pouring warm water in your diaper and try to sit with the feeling. Let yourself feel whatever you're feeling and then tell yourself that it's okay for you to process this. You're not disgusting and you're worth being loved.

Reactions: joydl19, DiapeyE, LilxFawn and 1 other person
BigKid25 said:
Not big on sweets, unless they're home made (with love, of course!).
But of course! The only way to make sweets...and we keep the raisins out of the cookies. They all go in my soft oatymeal-raisin cookies, which go into my personal cookie jar! 🤭

Reactions: BigKid25
BobbiSueEllen said:
But of course! The only way to make sweets...and we keep the raisins out of the cookies. They all go in my soft oatymeal-raisin cookies, which go into my personal cookie jar! 🤭

I like me some good ole fashioned chocolate chip, but a soft oatmeal cookie won't be turned away!

• Love
this sissy likes soft and chewey cookies, its hard to eat somethings, due to this sissy's lack of teeth

sissybabypansy said:
this sissy likes soft and chewey cookies, its hard to eat somethings, due to this sissy's lack of teeth
Fear not, for I, too, lack teef! 🥳

Reactions: Lyokodl and BigKid25
Raisins? Yuck!!! Give me chocolate chip cookies. Give me chocolate chip cookies. GIVE ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOOOOOKKKKIIEESSSS!!!!

Oops. It looks like I got a little carried away. Yeah, I love wetting my diaper and staying in it which is why I now need a chocolate chip cookie, damn it. If I'm not diapered then I need cookie.

• Haha
Reactions: DarlingSweetheart98, BigKid25 and BobbiSueEllen
Yes! I like to go potty in my diaper with my footed pajamas on. I don't want my diaper change.🙃

Abusive behavior towards other members is NOT acceptable!
CookieMonstah said:
For some it is about pleasure, the term diaper lover implies an infatuation of diapers and usually a sexual attraction. I find it both sexual and non-sexual.

No, I do not get pleasure wetting my diapers like DLs do, thus my suggestion a few posts back about creating separate spots on this site for ABDL and DL. Daily diapers has separate sections for both groups.
TheWolfEmperor said:

I think wolf in your name does mean alpha bully. I will [not] ask inappropriate questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: PaddedMikey, BigKid25, LilxFawn and 1 other person
Back