Feeling really really lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbtim59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A couple of days ago I got a message on another *b/dl site (I would post the link but I think the site would be considered over 18) and was so happy that I had found a daddy. I had already had a big bro and I really really like him too, but I always wanted a daddy. Well I went to see him (I'm actually here now for the week) and it turns out not only did I get a daddy but I got another big bro and a lil bro too!
To keep this from being a random "Yay!!!" post, how big is you ab family? And, how long did it take to get to the family size that you are at now?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
congrats:D
Glad it worked out for you^^

I only got one daddy (who sometimes is my lil kid, we change roles). My boyfriend was into AB and that's how I got my daddy/kid, right away;)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All I got is a big brother though me and him haven't Roleplayed in sometime. But we still talk nearly daily and we both still worry about each other, so it's not like roleplaying is a concern in comparison.

But me and my real older brother have that same relationship, though I don't talk to him nearly as much mainly because I feel like I disappoint him. Not that he's in great situation's himself despite doing everything right.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Oww thats so great for you having an ab family like that :)

I only have my big brother, who looks after me, but im happy with just that, cus hes more like a daddy than a big brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.