Feeling rather jealous of kids pajamas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I want a Princess Sofia onesie :paci: I can fit into age 12/13 clothes but all the best onesies are for younger kids :bleh: :mad: I really wish all of the onesies and cute clothes came in bigger sizes :(

A few years ago you pretty much had to order footies from ABDL retailers. Now you can pick the up in Walmart and a ton of other stores.

WildRoseBaby said:
A few years ago you pretty much had to order footies from ABDL retailers. Now you can pick the up in Walmart and a ton of other stores.

I know but none of the ones I can find are pretty and adults ones are always way too big for me because i'm small :(

LittleBelle said:
I know but none of the ones I can find are pretty and adults ones are always way too big for me because i'm small :(

Patience is, unfortunately, what you need here. Kid-style pajamas are getting more popular, so I'd bet you that in another few seasons you'll start seeing more designs in sizes for older kids or adults. You are out of luck for now though. :(

LittleBelle said:
I want a Princess Sofia onesie :paci: I can fit into age 12/13 clothes but all the best onesies are for younger kids :bleh: :mad: I really wish all of the onesies and cute clothes came in bigger sizes :(

Hi little belle.

I have the same problem. I see a cool looking out fit only to find that they don't do it in my sizes. And all the adult stuff he's just boring!

I have to order on line. The problem I found with that is it is still hard to find fun look cloths that cost to much.
And I think the cloves on the AB's sites cost lots.

Don't they know that us little ones have to spend most of there pocket money on dippers. It is about a £1.00 per dipper. Well that's what daddy said.

Let me know if you work it out.

Thanks

Sisi

Check out Walmart. Theyve got awesome fuzzy onesies and stuff for around 20 dollars. I got one that is Eeyore. They are either in the adult males or adult females pj sections.

I'm so jealous of the little boys onesies, too :( and t-shirts!
Once I saw a cool T-shirt in a store window, with a "tribal" beetle on it, and went straight in to get one! I found out they only got to size 120CM (10 years olds) and when the shirt got into a size an adult can fit... the design turned into a tribal tiger :I

Super lame.

This is just my two cents here and I know these aren't onesies per say, but I discovered that Chinese bulk order websites are a goldmine for cute pajamas in all shapes, styles and sizes. Using keywords such as "cute pajamas" or "cute couples pajamas" brings up thousands of really cute pj options for relatively cheap prices. The first few pages are generally full of animal footies but past that there are cute frog two-pieces, long nighties and (my personal favourite and ones I've purchased) teddie & panda two piece pajamas with hoods. The best thing about them are the bottoms are generally a bit more baggy then western style bottoms which are perfect for diapers. ^^

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=cute+pajamas

KaiTokuro said:
Check out Walmart. Theyve got awesome fuzzy onesies and stuff for around 20 dollars. I got one that is Eeyore. They are either in the adult males or adult females pj sections.

I would but I live in the UK :( I have found better ones in the US :( thank you for your reply though!

I totally know how you feel!! I'm too small for the ladies ones as well but size 14 fits perfect - size 16 was even a little too big for the footed jammies. Was so excited and going to buy a few this year since I almost live in them now - so cozy!!

And Walmart Canada never brought the kids in this year :'( They did footless onesies for the kids and footed ones for the adults. So sad!

Anyone ever get the privatina.eu ones that can unzip into two pieces,I thought that might be good for me but don't know if they are worth all the money!

Any educated opinions out there?.

I have found some cute onesies in the UK for girls.. ASDA! Asdas owned by Walmart too so I thought I would have a look.. they have some really cute pajamas and onesies with Bambi, care bears, etc in ages 12-13 and 13-14 :D

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:
Hi little belle.

I have the same problem. I see a cool looking out fit only to find that they don't do it in my sizes. And all the adult stuff he's just boring!

I have to order on line. The problem I found with that is it is still hard to find fun look cloths that cost to much.
And I think the cloves on the AB's sites cost lots.

Don't they know that us little ones have to spend most of there pocket money on dippers. It is about a £1.00 per dipper. Well that's what daddy said.

Let me know if you work it out.

Thanks

Sisi

For boys there are teenage mutant ninja turtles and cookie monster onesies on Jacamo but thats the best I found and for girls George at asda has some cute onesies :) I hope this helps a little! Oh and there are men's minions cotton onesies on ebay!

Okay, so, it's not a Princess Sofia onesie BUT it's cheap and pretty awesome.

I bought it, it took around a month to arrive but it's really stretchy, I'm 27yo (5 ft 8in and a bit over 150 lbs) and can fit in the 12-14y size.

So far, it's the only wearable Princess Sofia outfit I found. (with a custom-made tutu dress found on etsy)

koda42 said:
Okay, so, it's not a Princess Sofia onesie BUT it's cheap and pretty awesome.

I bought it, it took around a month to arrive but it's really stretchy, I'm 27yo (5 ft 8in and a bit over 150 lbs) and can fit in the 12-14y size.

So far, it's the only wearable Princess Sofia outfit I found. (with a custom-made tutu dress found on etsy)

Thank you! :D :D

I think it's hilarious that most of the printed adult sized guys pjs have badass designs on them lmao .... seriously, how many actual bad asses would even wear printed pjs... why don't they get real and just make actual kid designs in adult sizes.instead of (well these are not childish or weird or anything....cause they've got badass designs... so that's cool)

In the UK Marks and Spencer does kids pyjamas up to size 15-16 years old. They fit pretty well.

Thank you all for your replies :) I have decided to take matters into my own hands, since I can't find any, then someone needs to cater for our community, I just need to know what people want that they can't find.. like for me its the onesies/footed sleepers.. so I was thinking, I would like if there were onesies and sleepers in adult sizes with say disney characters on :) also I don't wear diapers but in my other thread someone mentioned cloth diapers so it made me think about those adorable cloth all in one diapers you can get for babies but in bigger sizes, etc.. let me know what products you want but can't find! I would start a new thread to find out but i'm too scared because I have started enough :blushie:

You can also check out the cute and ultra soft little keeper sleeper as well.

Tetra said:
Anyone ever get the privatina.eu ones that can unzip into two pieces,I thought that might be good for me but don't know if they are worth all the money!

Any educated opinions out there?.

I have bought from Privatina, they are a lot of money, but the quality is excellent. I have these in pink with the long leg footed Bottoms,
http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p41h186s115-fleece-adult-baby-se.html
and i also have these,
http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p24h186s107-footed-pajama-baby-d.html
Both are perfect for the winter months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back