Feeling defeated 😞

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My home life is pretty depressing and I go online on social media and I get bullied a lot and tonight I’m in a bad place because of it and I can’t sleep. I just want to grab my nappy and curb up with my plushie and shut the world out. My partner wants me to go to the post office today but I don’t want to do anything today coz I have really bad depression. I don’t really have any friends the ones I have only want to know when they want something from me.

I miss being single and alone, I would go to my room and shut the world out and nobody would bother me or make me leave my room and it’s gone.

But I might try my new bunny hops today like in a minute because that would make me happy, so would cartoons and cuddles 🥰 a bit part of my wishes I shut the world out and spent my whole life as a child and maybe I wouldn’t be so broken and low, the moment life started to get real was the moment the world went dark and cold. Sorry 😭

• Wow
Reactions: Antientmariner and GatoChihuahua

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Be happy for your partner. My partner means the world to me, I if wasn’t for her, I’d be miserable and depressed!

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Jiggs1978

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I would say to not go on social media as much as it is clearly not making you feel good.
I agree with other person and be happy with your partner and focus on the fun and happy things you enjoy together.
Feel happy knowing you are one of the lucky ones who gets a loving partner in a very lonely abdl world.

• Love
Reactions: fleckothefennec and GatoChihuahua