Feeling better and trying out NaNoWriMo

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've been wanting to do the NaNoWriMo challenge for years. For those that don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for National November Writing Month and it's where you write fifty thousand words in the month of November. Normally folks write one story but I've decided to write several short stories that add up to the designated amount. I started off pretty good in the beginning but then depression hit me in the balls and the past week I've just been lying in bed staring at the ceiling eating Doritos.

But I'm feeling a bit better today and I'm up for some writtin'! Even if I don't hit my goal, hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a couple of stories ready to post on here. Been wanting to post something ever since I joined but I've always been so self-conscious about my writing skills. I mean, I'm self-conscious about everything but this specifically makes me go urgh why me.

So, I'm gonna grab the cheapest energy drink I can find, pull up Spotify for some jammin' tunes, and get to work. And by work I mean write about adult furry men in nappies.

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Your last line made me smile :D I'm sorry that you've been feeling down though :(

I'm doing NaNoWriMo right now too! I'm currently writing a SciFi story that's not ABDL-related. Although I recently had to take two days off because the pace is insane. If you wanted to do writing sprints over Discord just let me know!