Feel sorry for Americans that have never tired DryLife Slip Supers!

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They are so much better than BetterDry nights. I'm wearing a BetterDry now and these are meant to be premium nappies but with drinking alcohol they still leak. Drylife beats them hands down because they absorb the wetness better. BetterDry always swell at the front of the padding meaning leaks.. And DryLife are much cheaper. Much better then the supposed premium BetterDry.

Last edited:
Reactions: PowderedPuppy and GoodboyN

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
bobbilly said:
They are so much better than BetterDry nights. I'm wearing a BetterDry now and these are meant to be premium nappies but with drinking alcohol they still leak. Drylife beats them hands down because they absorb the wetness better. BetterDry always swell at the front of the padding meaning leaks.. And DryLife are much cheaper. Much better then the supposed premium BetterDry.
That’s why I use a soaker in them

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Well thanks for the tip, BetterDry is my daily diaper. I will check these DryLife's out.

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
GoodboyN said:
Well thanks for the tip, BetterDry is my daily diaper. I will check these DryLife's out.
I checked these dry life diapers out on diaper metrics. I'm not saying it's not a great diaper mind you. It looks to have 1300 ml absorbency after press out. 1.3 liters is nothing to scoff at! There are just two tapes and not a lot of padded coverage. I think this would be a good option when discretion is desired since it doesn't have the full padding coverage.

Dampdriver

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These are my go to nappy for everyday wear. It's very rare I've ever had one leak on me even when sat down driving all day. They wick extremely well and will use all the padding even right up the back.

OneWhoHasSeenTheEye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
GoodboyN said:
I checked these dry life diapers out on diaper metrics. I'm not saying it's not a great diaper mind you. It looks to have 1300 ml absorbency after press out. 1.3 liters is nothing to scoff at! There are just two tapes and not a lot of padded coverage. I think this would be a good option when discretion is desired since it doesn't have the full padding coverage.
It sure looks like it has good coverage with the hourglass shape (though I think baby diapers to very well with just a rectangular pad…). Did you mean that it is not quite as wide as some others? Just curious.

I am impressed by the reviews, especially overnight.

OneWhoHasSeenTheEye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Curious: on ABDL Factory’s site, they say DryLife XPlus is the “exact same as Abena But at a better price.”

Can anyone confirm this?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OneWhoHasSeenTheEye said:
Curious: on ABDL Factory’s site, they say DryLife XPlus is the “exact same as Abena But at a better price.”

Can anyone confirm this?
they are exactly the same nappy but diffident packaging.

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I had a case of DryLife Slip Supers, I am not sure that I like them any more than Better Dry (Crinklz).

Also why do you only feel sorry for Americans that haven't tried them? what about Canadians, or others from England who haven't tried them?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
its like I feel sorry for myself as I haven't tried NorthSore but want too. I do think DryLife slips are better than Betterdry. Infect I dislike BettreDry.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
bobbilly said:
its like I feel sorry for myself as I haven't tried NorthSore but want too. I do think DryLife slips are better than Betterdry. Infect I dislike BettreDry.
Why ?
Better dry are ok if used with a soaker to spread the pee
I use both , Better dry for night

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think BetterDry don't wick pee very good, they always oversaturate at the fronts resulting in bulge and leaking. They don't feel like what I used in my childhood, certainly not an IC nappy but more AB nappy which I don't like. I still have two cases of BetterDry nights unopened after 2 years but continue to buy DryLife Slips and Molicare slip maxi as well as Tena actives. I just don't like Betterdry.

I think DryLife Slips are better overall and certainly cheaper.