• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Fear of waking up late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Does anyone else get this sometimes? Like if I know I need to get up for something, like work and i wake up like an hour before i have too, i will sleep for 5 minutes and wake up repeating this. Does this happen to many people?

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sounds like my usual morning. I cant ever get to sleep at night, so I am pretty much always dragging around in the morning.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I used to, but then I honed my "skills" and now I can wake myself up at any exact time, give or take five minutes. At night, before i go to sleep, i'll tell myself "wake up at 8AM" and I do every time.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
I did that the night before I took my SAT's....>< Horrible sleep I got that night, when I needed a good night's sleep the most too. I think it's just your mind is running too much and keeping you up every few minutes.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think that happens to everyone untill they get a routene down to where the body know when to wake.

I worked like 6 to 8 months a year and when my work year started I had trouble getting regulated, but after a while I just became automatic I got up at 4:15 every morning.

Same thing happend when I got laid off for the year I had to break myself of getting up early a little at a time.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm always scared i won't wake up for something important... I end up setting my alarm like 30 minutes early then throw the volume all the way up.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
This happens to me all the time, I've learned over the years to just get up and out of bed when it happens. If I try and go back to be, I've noticed that when the alarm goes off, I'm super tired and and crabby the rest of the day

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i do it all the time when i working, and even on my days off it happens when i tri and sleep in, my mind has just become so use to waking up that early in the morning now that it's just natural, i just never like waking up at 5:30 on a sunday morning..

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
All the time, but its only happened once or twice

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I woke up at 2 PM today.

I don't like waking up late but I just sleep myself around the clock when I haven't got any plans (like during the summer) and tend to end up right at the perfect time for school.

F

Falkio

I use an alarm clock to get up for work. I don't need to worry about over sleeping. Especially since I'm waking up to Megadeth with my iHome.

Try and sleep through Hangar 18 on max volume. Its a hard thing to do. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.