FDS extra strength = Pampers smell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmachi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My GF bought some of this on the weekend and I was floored by the scent. It's the closest thing to the old pampers smell, if not exact. You never forget that smell :smile1:

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Nevermind, I'm stupid :wallbash: Walgreens will have it ;)

-Gus

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
My GF bought some of this on the weekend and I was floored by the scent. It's the closest thing to the old pampers smell, if not exact. You never forget that smell :smile1:

Just out of curiosity...how did you discover the smell ;) And what did you ask your girl friend at the time "Sweetheart...have you been wearing Pampers?" LOL

-Gus

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, that makes me curious. I love the way Pampers used to smell. Even when they were wet, they'd still have a cool smell to them. I think the wetness would bring out the perfumed scent even more, for a while.

Why aren't diapers scented anymore?

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Why aren't diapers scented anymore?

I guess that depends on if you're concerned with the juvenile or adult versions; for the former, I guess it's either for some kind of ecological reason, or its just to cut costs. As for adult versions, well, I doubt your average incontinent adult wants to smell like a baby.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
How long has it been since Pampers had that smell?

gizmachi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just out of curiosity...how did you discover the smell ;) And what did you ask your girl friend at the time "Sweetheart...have you been wearing Pampers?" LOL

-Gus

LOL.. no, we were in The Great Wal of Mart and she was test spraying the different kinds and somehow that was the one she decided was best. Pampers did not come up in the conversation :D

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How long has it been since Pampers had that smell?

Not sure, but I think they started toning it down some time in the '90s, as that is when diapers started morphing into those cloth-like covered things.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I would have to say that was surely nice of your GF to get them for you. Now pay attention to her to see if she will let slip a desire of hers and wait a while and go out and get it for her. And she will be surely surprised.

gizmachi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would have to say that was surely nice of your GF to get them for you. Now pay attention to her to see if she will let slip a desire of hers and wait a while and go out and get it for her. And she will be surely surprised.

umm... did you miss something here?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Haha that Pampers smell is uh-maze-ing. >;D

That's a big reason why I buy them. I even think Luvs smell stronger than Pampers, and I would buy them in a heartbeat, but they fall apart too easily. *shakefist*

Status
Not open for further replies.