FB group

justanotherDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, looking to join a FB group for abdl. Prefer it to be secret. Which do you prefer?

Not fakebook... last thing I need is stuff popping up in my feed from it while scrolling with someone sitting next to me, or getting pop up messages from total strangers in the group.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, SlashNBurn, Deleted member 48219 and 5 others
I'm not sure 'Facebook' and 'secret' belong in the same sentence.

Reactions: LittlePrince, Seasonedcitizen, Removed and 1 other person
I say only... I prefer no FCB. Useless server full of stupid contents, haters and with lack of any privacy. I'd sentence FCB to the... SWITCH OFF.

Reactions: trysexiea
I prefer... not facebook. There's a ton of face profiles on the AB groups anyways. it's all junk. Insta it's where it's at right now

Reactions: trysexiea
justanotherDL said:
Hey, looking to join a FB group for abdl. Prefer it to be secret. Which do you prefer?
I think you have your answer ;)

Reactions: justanotherDL
Well there are closed FB groups, and you could create an account just for a closed FB group with a fake name

And obviously only show your face if you are daring; just in case someone you know somehow stumbles upon something

Last edited:
I most likely wouldn't join one anyway, for reasons already discussed. I don't even think there are that many, and there are reasons for this.

You could always make a new account to join groups like that.

Ugh, I tried an ABDL group once but left after a day.

It's NSFW, but it's a diaper group so I guess it's normal for people to share pictures of themselves in diapers.

I think there needs to be a new abbreviation.

AB = Adult Baby
DL = Diaper Lover (like me)
DF = Diaper Fetish (sexy time)

To be clear Facebook don't authorize Facebook group related to anything related to fetish or controversial.

Last edited:
Yes even though groups can be closed on FB, there are still rules and failing to stick to them means potentially being reported and the group being taken down

Closed means when someone posts something, you have to be in the same group as them to see it

If you make an account just for that and only join closed groups, nobody would see "John Smith Wears Diapers" just randomly on their page; unless they were in the same group

And then if it is a fake name they wont know who you actually are

It would not just be plastered on all of FB for millions to see like if you post something on a normal page that is open to anybody

Regardless I personally wouldn't show my face in pictures, just to protect yourself from worst case scenario (if someone infiltrates the group and decides to repost stuff elsewhere it could be bad, anybody can ask to join these groups and you dont know who they are or their intent)

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherDL
Back