Favourite wetting position

BiCouple1980 said:
Whatever position I’m in when I need to go, but I do change my position to ensure I use the full capacity of my nappy
See that's the problem. Using the full capacity. I always take mine off and the front is used up butt the back is dry. I have used different positions but I still only use maybe 60 percent of my diaper.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Lyric said:
I don't have a favorite position. Any time, any place, any position is cool when I go potty in my diapers.
Me to. (except I don't wear diapers in public- not brave enough)

Pantyman said:
See that's the problem. Using the full capacity. I always take mine off and the front is used up butt the back is dry. I have used different positions but I still only use maybe 60 percent of my diaper.
I usually slouch on the sofa to wet the back

Reactions: wettingagain
BiCouple1980 said:
I usually slouch on the sofa to wet the back
Yes...that does work! I've done it more than once. :) :). It feels so good.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
I enjoy standing/sitting/laying down/squatting, etc. Not all of these seem equally effective at preventing leaks though. I'd probably choose either standing or laying down if I had to pick one. But I like to wear while gaming or watching tv and so end up wetting while sitting a fair amount.

Reactions: babieducko
For me, I find it most easiest to wet while squatting or sitting on my knees. As a plus size, I take my time releasing so it fills up the diaper completely before leaking

I love wetting in all positions but my favorite is wetting while laying down

Reactions: KrankyPants
Lying on my back in bed before I go to sleep and then rolling over onto my tummy I since I am a tummy sleeper. 🥰

I typically go for laying on my bed relaxed

probably while laying on my back or sitting up, standing up is definitely the safest way to wet from my experience

After giving this some thought, my favorite position to go potty in my diapers is standing up in front of someone and just wetting as my pee pools under my crotch and I can feel the tip of my pee-pee or my scrotum touching the pool of my pee.

My two favorite positions are squatting and lying down. I usually prefer lying down.

any and every position , pee when I need to go no matter what i am doing or where I am

Reactions: bidiapergirl
any position is ok, but best is at night when urge comes, and I can just enjoynthe feeling, andmthat I don't have to gt up.

I do most of my wetting lying on my back in bed, but I sleep generally on my side or on my stomach. I notice when in a diaper, after the first bladder void I just tend to let go, and will just dribble when the urge arises.

Lying on my tummy

On my knees, hunched over, leaning on my elbows on my bed.

Pantyman said:
I sleep a lot of the night on my side, but always roll onto my back to wet, and it's not unusual for me to wake up in the morning with my diaper wet all the way to the end of the padding in the back.

Reactions: DiaperVapor
Standing in front of others is pretty exciting🙈

Reactions: bidiapergirl, Kellycares and Pantyman
I never peed standing up before I discovered diapers. Now, I do so 90% of the time. I enjoy most about this position the feeling of my diaper swelling up between my legs as it fills. I also find standing the easiest and most convenient position for wetting my diaper. I also love wetting my diaper while on my back in bed, and also sitting down (usually while driving), but, because I am a bit hesitant due to leaking concerns, I need to go real bad, while in those positions, before I can start tinkling in my diaper. Wearing a good diaper cover to bed, and on longer trips, has really helped me when in these situations.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw, Deleted member 57387 and craigd1341
Back