Favourite wetting position

jamiejamie said:
Wetting while walking is my favorite. Takes some time mastering it.
I find that's hard to do. I need to practice more.

i enjoy wetting while standing.

Pantyman said:
Standing is the easiest for me. Sitting can be a challenge and I usually have to wait till I really have to go. I won't even try laying down because I don't want my body to think it's okay to wet while laying in bed.
You need to try; It’s the best position and place to wet, because only we can do it there 🥰 everyone else needs to go to the bathroom

Reactions: chamberpot, WillFord384 and wettingagain
This might be a different answer, but my favorite position to wet is pointing up. I do that as much as I can until the top portion is saturated enough then I point down like a normal person

When busy doing tasks - just let it go

Reactions: Diapercutie, chamberpot, Deleted member 39574 and 2 others
Pee
Antientmariner said:
You need to try; It’s the best position and place to wet, because only we can do it there 🥰 everyone else needs to go to the bathroom
Peeing in bed has the most incredible sensations. The pee goes every where depending on how you lay. It will go up backside, up the front..just everywhere. I wasn't sure about wearing at night but it's wonderful. I'm a DL and I always wake up. I think because I wake up, my brain knows not to wet. It doesn't automatically happen for me.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, theancientmariner, chamberpot and 2 others
Antientmariner said:
It's incredible and sometimes it feels naughty because we were taught not to wet the bed. I love wetting in bed.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, chamberpot and GoodnitesXL21
For me, it’d have to be sitting. I feel more relaxed when sitting as opposed to standing, and I always worry about leaking when I’m laying down.

Not to mention if I’m in little space, it’s kind of fun to go “uh oh” in the middle of doing something and just switch my attention to watching my pamps swell up, just like a toddler 😊

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, GoodnitesXL21, wettingagain and 1 other person
PaddedBrony said:
For me, it’d have to be sitting. I feel more relaxed when sitting as opposed to standing, and I always worry about leaking when I’m laying down.

Not to mention if I’m in little space, it’s kind of fun to go “uh oh” in the middle of doing something and just switch my attention to watching my pamps swell up, just like a toddler 😊
I will watch it to. I will be sitting, involved in a zoom meeting and enjoy watching and feeling the warmth of pee fill up my diaper. It's incredible - and there is definitely a "uh-oh" . The individuals in zoom have no idea how much pleasure I'm experiencing during our meeting. Lol. :) :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, GoodnitesXL21 and theancientmariner
Forced said:
This may have been asked before, so forgive me if it has.

Have you (those that choose to wet) a favourite position to be in when you wet your nappy/diaper?

I enjoy wetting in every position especially when standing in a public place when no one (apart from my G/F) knows that I’m being naughty and just letting go into my padding but my favourite position is when I am laying on my back, preferably in bed, and letting the warm liquid run under my crutch and start to run/wick the back of the disposable.

It might be that I’m a miser and just want to get my monies worth from a premium ABDL nappy by soaking all the padding available but I’d definitely chose this prone position over every other option,
I like sitting for wetting and messing

My favorite is waking up in the morning with a very full bladder and letting it start on it's own. It usually starts of gentle and then quickly ramps up and seems to just keep going and going, and the enveloping warmth and swelling just feels so wonderful. 🤗 It's amazing how huge the diaper usually puffs up after this also!

Reactions: denis97y, DiaperVapor, chamberpot and 2 others
I have only ever been able to wet standing up so I guess my answer is standing😅

Reactions: wettingagain
Just simply going about my daily responsibilities and wetting when I need to.

Reactions: wettingagain
I am usually standing when I need to go, so I just do it that way, but I can also do it while sitting in a chair or lying on my stomach sometimes.

Peeing while standing or walking in public is my favorite, even if I always have to stop for a moment to start. It is also nice in the morning in bed with an already wet diaper. I like to try to make full use of the diaper's capacity by first peeing lying on my back and then peeing while lying on my stomach again so that it gets warm and wet everywhere.

Reactions: denis97y
I can wet in any position , i wet when walking or if i am doing something .on my front or on my back .If i am out and i am sitting in a chair i will get up and stand . Because since it is a cloth diaper if it has been wet more than once there is a danger that the wetness could wick through the leg band on the plastic pants .But on your back has to be the best position . Some times i get a small warning i am about to wet and cant reach a toilet in time.

I apparently can pee while lying down now, it feels really good and relaxing.

Reactions: WillFord384
I don't have a favorite position. Any time, any place, any position is cool when I go potty in my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Diapercutie and wettingagain
Whatever position I’m in when I need to go, but I do change my position to ensure I use the full capacity of my nappy

Reactions: Kellycares
Back