Favourite wetting position

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This may have been asked before, so forgive me if it has.

Have you (those that choose to wet) a favourite position to be in when you wet your nappy/diaper?

I enjoy wetting in every position especially when standing in a public place when no one (apart from my G/F) knows that I’m being naughty and just letting go into my padding but my favourite position is when I am laying on my back, preferably in bed, and letting the warm liquid run under my crutch and start to run/wick the back of the disposable.

It might be that I’m a miser and just want to get my monies worth from a premium ABDL nappy by soaking all the padding available but I’d definitely chose this prone position over every other option,

Reactions: ragga, Kellycares, NappyNicky and 7 others
I try other positions, but for me, standing so far is the easiest to start going, though I'd probably prefer lying down if I could ever do it on purpose (other than when asleep)

Wetting while walking is my favorite. Takes some time mastering it.

• Love
Reactions: New2DLWorld, Kellycares, Tori94 and 2 others
I typically prefer to start any session by wetting while laying on my belly (usually at an incline so nothing leaks from the top), mostly to help get a nice swell in the front. After awhile, then I'll lay on my back to help saturate the rear, eventually going back onto my belly to help swell the very top of whatever I happen to be wearing.

• Love
Reactions: gamefreak94, Tori94 and babybobby
i wet standing up, laying down and sitting all the time but my favorite position by far for wetting and messing is being on my knees

Reactions: fleckothefennec, Diaperboy7 and ronnieM
I prefer to stand up, I've tried laying down but tend to struggle letting go.

I prefer standing while out in public. I enjoy it most while waiting in line to check out at a store or while just browsing the aisles. I do like to wet while laying down; but, that is generally in the morning before I get out of bed. The only problem I have with that is I go to bed the night before with a rather full diaper; and, I won't trust my diaper not to leak if I let my full bladder empty - even if I control it to a slow flow. So, I'm going to get up anyway. If I would sleep in a fresh diaper, then letting go in bed wouldn't be an issue; but, I really enjoy the bulge of a rather full diaper as I snuggle into bed. (y)

I love wetting in every position. (however I've not peed on my knees, yet. I've never tried that one... I will have to try it in the near future- it could be alot of fun! :):) )

Up to this point, my favorite is laying flat down on my back (maybe slightly on my side) and feeling pee go up my bum. There is nothing better!!! I love the sensation. Lying on my side also is wonderful, the pee then goes front and back. Sitting is my next perferred. Standing is ok, if the diaper is tightly fitted (very snug against me); I want to feel the warm pee against my body. I'm a DL only so..... I want to enjoy all the sensations I can get.

The other position I've not done much of is actually walking and peeing at the same time. I need to make a point of doing that one.

On my side while hugging a body pillow.

Reactions: Diapercutie and KrankyPants
I prefer standing but sitting comes in a pretty close second.

I think I would find laying down to be the best but so far I have been unable to wet laying down.

Reactions: New2DLWorld and mardon1975
I have to be standing, or sitting with my front hanging off the edge of the surface, it's still really hard to get it going while lying down or around other people.

Reactions: mardon1975
BabyDenise said:
I prefer standing but sitting comes in a pretty close second.

I think I would find laying down to be the best but so far I have been unable to wet laying down.
I’ve managed. I laid on my back and opened my legs about shoulder length apart as my bladder finally gave up on holding. The only problem I had was it leaked out the top of the back wear my diaper stopped

Nothing better than lying on a big comfy recliner with your knees up and wetting.

The only position I don’t like is sitting because I find that it will leak more often than not, possibly leaving a wet spot on the chair I was sitting on. Embarrassing if the chair is cloth covered. And I can’t master walking while wetting. I have to stand still.

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares and dous
Anywhere but in front of a toilet.
I love being abail to pee when ever I am and not haveing to stop what ever I happen to be doing at the time.

tigondegra20123 said:
I typically prefer to start any session by wetting while laying on my belly (usually at an incline so nothing leaks from the top), mostly to help get a nice swell in the front. After awhile, then I'll lay on my back to help saturate the rear, eventually going back onto my belly to help swell the very top of whatever I happen to be wearing.
This is my strategy, too. I always start with the front and then the rear and then just stand up after that too let it absorb as much as possible in the center. I like a fat, saggy, fully wet nappy hanging down.

Reactions: gamefreak94, Chrissie, wettingagain and 1 other person
for the first wetting i like to crouch down and spread the leg cuffs out like a girl and watch the yellow indicator slowly turn blue

I do most of my wetting either overnight (on my back) or just wherever I am when the urge hits if I feel like letting go. (often standing, occasionally sitting)

Kayleigh said:
The only position I don’t like is sitting because I find that it will leak more often than not, possibly leaving a wet spot on the chair I was sitting on. Embarrassing if the chair is cloth covered. And I can’t master walking while wetting. I have to stand still.
Same here - until yesterday when I peed whilst reading sat in an armchair.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Standing is the easiest for me. Sitting can be a challenge and I usually have to wait till I really have to go. I won't even try laying down because I don't want my body to think it's okay to wet while laying in bed.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Back