Favourite wetting position

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whatever position I’m in when I need to go, but I do change my position to ensure I use the full capacity of my nappy
See that's the problem. Using the full capacity. I always take mine off and the front is used up butt the back is dry. I have used different positions but I still only use maybe 60 percent of my diaper.

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I enjoy standing/sitting/laying down/squatting, etc. Not all of these seem equally effective at preventing leaks though. I'd probably choose either standing or laying down if I had to pick one. But I like to wear while gaming or watching tv and so end up wetting while sitting a fair amount.

babieducko

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
For me, I find it most easiest to wet while squatting or sitting on my knees. As a plus size, I take my time releasing so it fills up the diaper completely before leaking

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Lying on my back in bed before I go to sleep and then rolling over onto my tummy I since I am a tummy sleeper. 🥰

Christopolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
probably while laying on my back or sitting up, standing up is definitely the safest way to wet from my experience

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After giving this some thought, my favorite position to go potty in my diapers is standing up in front of someone and just wetting as my pee pools under my crotch and I can feel the tip of my pee-pee or my scrotum touching the pool of my pee.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
any and every position , pee when I need to go no matter what i am doing or where I am

olddon300

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
any position is ok, but best is at night when urge comes, and I can just enjoynthe feeling, andmthat I don't have to gt up.

DiaperVapor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I do most of my wetting lying on my back in bed, but I sleep generally on my side or on my stomach. I notice when in a diaper, after the first bladder void I just tend to let go, and will just dribble when the urge arises.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
See that's the problem. Using the full capacity. I always take mine off and the front is used up butt the back is dry. I have used different positions but I still only use maybe 60 percent of my diaper.
I sleep a lot of the night on my side, but always roll onto my back to wet, and it's not unusual for me to wake up in the morning with my diaper wet all the way to the end of the padding in the back.