Favourite things about Christmas

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
It's time to start getting excited about it! We all have the things we like about it the most or the least, what are yours? Here are my favourite things, some of them especially appealing to my little side:
- Coloured lights: I prefer them to the white ones.
- Walking and admiring decorated houses.
- Church music.
- The German tradition of putting shoes out for St Nicholas on the night before 6th December.
- My presents being wrapped in front of me, while I'm blindfolded.
- Similarly, my wooden Advent calendar being filled, while I can't see a thing.
- My caregiver dressing as Santa, and putting me not on her knee, but over her knee, giving my bare bottom a sound spanking for the year's misdeeds, so I can be sure of being on the nice list.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Kyma

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
feetintrouble said:
It's time to start getting excited about it! We all have the things we like about it the most or the least, what are yours? Here are my favourite things, some of them especially appealing to my little side:
- Coloured lights: I prefer them to the white ones.
- Walking and admiring decorated houses.
- Church music.
- The German tradition of putting shoes out for St Nicholas on the night before 6th December.
- My presents being wrapped in front of me, while I'm blindfolded.
- Similarly, my wooden Advent calendar being filled, while I can't see a thing.
- My caregiver dressing as Santa, and putting me not on her knee, but over her knee, giving my bare bottom a sound spanking for the year's misdeeds, so I can be sure of being on the nice list.
I love Christmas, I love the cheesy Christmas songs, I love the decorations going up, I love the excitement, I love the look on peoples faces when they open presents, I just love everything about it.’

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me it's all about Christmas eve and Christmas day.

I like a nice gentle snowfall on Christmas Eve. Taking a walk thru the snow and seeing the colorful lights. I like seeing smoke from fireplaces gently billowing from chimneys and the smell of that smoke. Seeing trees lit up in the front widows of other ppls homes. My tree lit up in my front window and seeing it snowing outside in the background.
Waking up Christmas morning and the ground is covered in a blanket of white fresh snow. Being snowbound for the day. Christmas morning breakfast. Christmas dinner.

The days before its the smell of cookies baking.

Reactions: warmfeeling

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
For me it's all about Christmas eve and Christmas day.

I like a nice gentle snowfall on Christmas Eve. Taking a walk thru the snow and seeing the colorful lights. I like seeing smoke from fireplaces gently billowing from chimneys and the smell of that smoke. Seeing trees lit up in the front widows of other ppls homes. My tree lit up in my front window and seeing it snowing outside in the background.
Waking up Christmas morning and the ground is covered in a blanket of white fresh snow. Being snowbound for the day. Christmas morning breakfast. Christmas dinner.

The days before its the smell of cookies baking.
I want to add church bells ringing Christmas morning

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Caroling. Midnight mass. Great family and friends. Christmas trees. Sharing with a girlfriend (if you're lucky enough).

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I love the smell, cinnamon, apple. I love the excitement and the decorations. I love the tea with all of our ornaments we got over the years

Last edited:

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I don't celebrate Christian holidays. I'm not a huge fan anyway, but the lights are pretty. I just dont like its suddenly Christmas season after Halloween. I'm still vibing with autumn

Reactions: chamberpot, BobbiSueEllen and RoseofThorns

applejuice19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
being withe family, the food and of cores the gifts

Kirisin

To Be Forgiven First You Must Forgive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Really for me it's the whole season from Thanksgiving thru New Years.

The parades are always awesome. I grew up 10 miles from the Rose Parade route. My wife worked for Macy's and so the Thanksgiving day parade is awesome.

One of the craziest things was always pretty fun. My wife and I raise Pugs. One of our mom's always managed to have her baby's at around 10 am on Thanksgiving day every single year. We would drop everything and deliver Baby's. So strange since Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in November never the same date. But she managed it.

The Christmas movies are pretty kool to

And last but not least the Turkey and spiral ham dinners over all 3 holidays. We always bought Turkeys and spiral hams thru out the year. The left over meat makes some of the best soup's. Especially Split Pea soup with the spiral ham left overs. That's my favorites for the season

Reactions: RoseofThorns

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Family and food, essentially. Presents are nice too, but as I've grown older I find them less interesting or important.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love almost everything about Christmas. The lights, the decorations, the music, the way people tend to be in a better mood, the cooler weather, the food and desserts, being with family and friends….everything. The only thing I don’t like is how society makes you think that you have to spend lots of money on people to show them you Iove them.

Reactions: NinjaPizza and BobbiSueEllen

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PaddedInHaslet said:
I love almost everything about Christmas. The lights, the decorations, the music, the way people tend to be in a better mood, the cooler weather, the food and desserts, being with family and friends….everything. The only thing I don’t like is how society makes you think that you have to spend lots of money on people to show them you Iove them.

Some years are more financially bountiful than others, and I'm able to buy more expensive gifts. Some years I can't. That's just how I roll.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NinjaPizza said:
Some years are more financially bountiful than others, and I'm able to buy more expensive gifts. Some years I can't. That's just how I roll.
I totally agree with that. My rule is to never spend beyond my means. If I have to buy gifts with a credit card, I shouldn’t be buying those gifts. There was this one time when my aunt and my cousin (her daughter) invited us to a Christmas party at their house. We had just moved in to our new house, just had our twins that year and had our 3 year old as well and money was a little tight that Christmas. Our plan was to just buy the kids some things and that’s it. I told them in the nicest way possible, “we would love to go, but please don’t worry about buying us any gifts because it’s not in our budget this year to buy gifts for anybody.” They were pissed off. My aunt went straight to my parents and went off on them saying how rude I was and that I refused to buy any gifts for anybody. She said if they have enough money to buy a house, they have enough money to buy gifts”. I was floored when my parents told me about this and was saddened by this. First of all, I’m a grown ass man at 26 years old at the time. Talk to me, not my parents. And secondly, how could you be so petty? We had always got gifts for everybody, but that year was a little tighter so we just couldn’t. Needless to say, we were never invited again and it caused a rift in the family for a while. Terrible.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ!

Reactions: SofiaInPampers, greatlake5 and RoseofThorns

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I like Xmas well enough but for me it's all about being with family.... preferably somewhere in the Caribbean...on a beach ⛱️🏖️ lol a few years ago spent Xmas in Jamaica with my entire family. It was awesome as they where there for 8 days while me and my wife were there for 14 so got some family time and some alone time ...it was perfect.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
When it is over

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
chamberpot said:
When it is over
Im honestly a bit of a grinch myself. I feel the same way as you.

Reactions: chamberpot