Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
As the title says, what accents do you love and why? Personally I think German sounds amazing, I just can't pin down why.

reddawn2988

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm a fan of most Eastern European accents and some German accents but I think my favorite accent is the one I have and that's the yooper one.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Being a southerner, I of course love our southern US accents. :eek: But I also really like Hispanic and Latino accents as well. They remind me of happy times. I don't think I could choose between the three.

LittleT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like German also, particularly Wienerisch

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I have a few:

I like the Alabama, Mississippi sort of southern accent. That includes both White and African-American types.
The South African accent is interesting, although I wouldn't call it immediately charming.
Swedish accents sound pretty cool. You can hear it in ABBA songs when they sing in English.

:D

marquis

Banned
Role
  1. Private
irish, it just puts me in a fighting/drinking mood., of course I can say this being irish and all. The one I dislike most is the one I have which is new york lawn guylandese, I dont hear myself with it in my head but I hear it when I see video of me,strange dontcha tink

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have a few favourites in terms of accents. I like the Bavarian accent, but there's also something more lyrical about the Italian and New Zealand way of speaking.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
irish, it just puts me in a fighting/drinking mood., of course I can say this being irish and all. The one I dislike most is the one I have which is new york lawn guylandese, I dont hear myself with it in my head but I hear it when I see video of me,strange dontcha tink
I'm a fan of the Irish accent as well. It's just lovely

LiLFionna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Private
Definitely the European English accent. I think it's the most understandable accent. And why? well, I've been studying English for almost 18 years :3

R

RainbowShy

Definitely the australian and british accents, especially Tom Hiddleston's sexy accent. <3 I used to have a crush on this guy who's australian accent sounded so hot. I swooned every time he spoke with his accent. XD Now, the guy hates my guts (for different reasons. He had no idea I had this huge crush on him lol).

I'm not sure why, I just find them to be really sexy. <3

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Really become fond of Polish accents..

Guys with them can be really cute sounding... hehe..

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a sucker for Irish, Scottish and English.

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Nearly any. Russian, German, Japanese, English, Welch, Scottish, Irish, French, Spanish (Spain), its all interesting. Idk why. As long as they can speak English legibly (with few exceptions) I love it.

ryizan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Scottish. Irish is a close second, but, ugh, Scottish. I have no idea what you're saying half the time, I just want you to keep saying it. Please don't mind the drool.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've been told by female friends that my accent (born in Georgia, currently in southern Kentucky) is *cute* but frankly...I don't see it.

Personally, I love the Australian accent.

LeapingLela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ohhhh... tough choice.

Australians are Number 1, Scandinavian a close seconds, and anyone from Northern Wisconsin(It's like a Canadian accent, but with their own slang)

Rogers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
English language speaking with a Czechoslovakian accent to me is very distinct from other accents and IDK why I like hearing it. Anyone "hear" that speaks with one I would more than appreciate a skype conversation.

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there's also something more lyrical about the Italian and New Zealand way of speaking.

I love the meter and attitude of Italian mixed with the familiarity of Spanish. Luckily you get that in an Argentine Spanish speaker :). Beautiful to listen to their Spanish!

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm a southerner, and I've been told by friends and family that I have a pretty thick southern accent. I recently had a couple of younger cousins move from London to close to where I'm at. Most of our family functions involve me making fun of their accent, and them making fun of mine. It's all in good fun, and we each get a laugh out of it.

That being said, my favorite would have to be an Australian accent. I've got no clue why I like it. But any time I hear someone speaking with it, I just want to talk to them for hours, so I can hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.