Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This may have been asked before; But I'm curious as to what web browser do you use to browse the web with? My personal preference is Firefox.

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox, too, but IMHO they all suck. Too many useful options stripped out in the name of convenience, or to cater to advertisers. There are small teams re-tooling the big browsers like Pale Moon and Waterfox, but they don't have the resources to do it properly. Add-Ins/plugins help, but the landscape is always changing.

Compared to the competition, Firefox on Android is impossible to beat.

NekoJ

Just another brony! (=^・^=)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I use Vivaldi, it’s nice

I used to be a Firefox lover 5 years ago but I switched to chrome and now to Vivaldi this year

Last edited:

FridgeMagnetFish

I like to party
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Opera - main plus point for me is the built in free VPN option.

Brave is also really nice, looking to use it more too.

Last edited:

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox on an old computer running an old version of Ubuntu when I come here. Firefox, Chrome, and occasionally the Blue Comb-over (Edge) on my main Windows computer. Chrome and Edge I use mostly for handholding my sister through computer use, Google apps don't have the steeper learning curve of Open Office or Microsoft Office. I think she could learn, but it's hard for her to focus with Mom providing constant distraction. A shared Google drive was the simplest way I could think of to share documents with her, and to keep track of what she's doing

My stuff, Firefox mostly, although I use Chrome to send Youtube and ESPN+ to the basement TV which is equipped with a gen1 chromecast.

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I use Google Chrome on everything. I have the edge browser on my windows laptop, but I don't trust it.

nwm

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I use Google Chrome on everything. I have the edge browser on my windows laptop, but I don't trust it.
I don't trust Windows, or Micro$haft! - Neither does my wife, she got a brand new Laptop a few years back - Windows had to stay on the hard drive for a but, to har coverage is something did go wrong with it - BUT NEVER actually booted.
For that time, Linux was installed on an external HD, and she ALWAYS booted it. (NOW Linux is on that internal HD).

Lightstreak2553

Insanity is the spice of life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Chrome for normal/work related browsing on my laptop. TOR browser for browsing here or other ABDL content pages. DuckDuckGo app for anything I look up on my phone.

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Opera and 2nd would be Edge. Chrome has been letting me down lately with YouTube buffering for some reason ..

WanderingToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Brave, it is simple with a lot of built in privacy features. You can disable adds or get paid in crypto for them. I accepted the adds because it helps support them but don't cash out the crypto. There are several charities that will accept it as donations and I'll pass it on to them every few months.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Opera and 2nd would be Edge. Chrome has been letting me down lately with YouTube buffering for some reason ..
Is your Chrome browser up to date? I had a buffering issue on YouTube also on Chrome. I thought it was my internet connection at first so I did a speed ty and was getting the connection speed. So I thought to check for updates. When I checked for an update; there was one available for Chrome so I let it download and install. I then checked a video page I visit frequently on YouTube ("Around The Clock" Nintendo news) and I had no troubles after the update.