Favorite Vintage Pampers?

06-09/2011 cruisers were the best smell, absorbancy and design I honestly got completely pushed out of the actual baby market when everyone was like "fuck it lets make all baby diapers 360 fit 😂"

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Only US Cruisers and Swaddlers are scented.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
BabyTweetyBird said:
Only US Cruisers and Swaddlers are scented.
What?!?! The best, sweetest, most-wonderful smell ever formulated is restricted?!?! Heresy! Treachery! To arms, I cry! Gimme Sweet Dream 18 or give me death! Avast, ye Scentsy dawgs! We shall strike at thy vain, feeble, waxy heart, for I know wherefore thine fortress is (on Pine, between Eagle and Locust Grove in Meridian, Idaho)! Arise, strike and conquer, fellow toddlers! Thems that diaper will be the lucky ones! 😲🤭🥳🏴‍☠️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
BobbiSueEllen said:
What?!?! The best, sweetest, most-wonderful smell ever formulated is restricted?!?! Heresy! Treachery! To arms, I cry! Gimme Sweet Dream 18 or give me death! Avast, ye Scentsy dawgs! We shall strike at thy vain, feeble, waxy heart, for I know wherefore thine fortress is (on Pine, between Eagle and Locust Grove in Meridian, Idaho)! Arise, strike and conquer, fellow toddlers! Thems that diaper will be the lucky ones! 😲🤭🥳🏴‍☠️

These limitations only affect Europe, sweet little darlin', be assured.

I've a pack of 3rd generation German-made Swaddlers with the wetness indicator and I can honestly say they're scentless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore pampers size 5 & later size 6 when they came out from 1995 until around 2000 when I out grew them, occasionally I would buy a pack here and there after that to use as stuffers and such, I really wish I could fit the pampers baby dry of 2006 - 2008, those look awesome with there color scheme and sesame street characters, these also had the 2nd gen stretch tapes with the light green tabs, totally in love with those diapers. Or the 1st gen pampers cruisers size 7's those look so comfy

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Cavvet8993 said:

%21BuJ7jbw%21Wk~_%28KGrHqMH-DcEvsKVUrWNBL%2BH-fJYKg~~_3.jpg

polivex4.jpg

Reactions: Sidewinder, Cavvet8993 and WillFord384
Twee said:
I agree with you about “making the old diapers in adult sizes” unfortunately all the ABDL community gets is a bunch of medical diapers with a bunch of ugly all over prints on them and all the sheeple start swooning over them like a bunch of mindless sponges that soak in anything that’s sold to them cause they’ve been so brainwashed.There is nothing babyish about any of the ABDL diapers we’re getting.
I hear a lot of dumb comments about how our bodies are shaped differently and I think it’s all bullshit. The wings come to far down on the thighs of ABDL diapers making it look like we’re wearing granny panties, the cheap see thru plastic that makes the ugly rounded padding show thru the diaper like a sore thumb and looks like I’m in a nursing home diaper.

I actually happen to like the medical granny panty/nursing home style diaper. I know.... I'm weird.... On topic, though, 1998 Pampers Baby Dry stand out most to me.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Here are two all-time favourites: 2nd generation Babylino fanfolds in canary yellow and candy orange.

normal_s-l1600-1~40.jpg

normal_s-l1600-1~33.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77437 and 70sPampers
I never got a chance to reply to this thread so here goes...

My favorite vintage Pampers are the purple box toddler size from the 70s pleated--but without elastic leg gathers--diamond embossed era (my avatar picture says it all).

Ahh those diapers... the scent... the toddler size... the thickness... the non-SAP, non-elastic leg gathers, non-hourglass, non-landing zone, non-blue or pink colors or babyish prints... all white design... the crinkle... the diamond embossing on the supple shiny plastic... Everything about those diapers are perfect to me!

57pamperspurple.jpg77pamperspurple.jpg130pamperspurple.jpg150pamperspurple.jpg172pamperspurple.jpg188pamperspurple.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77437, Pampers4Ever, xxPampersBoyxx and 3 others
BabyTweetyBird said:
Here are two all-time favourites: 2nd generation Babylino fanfolds in canary yellow and candy orange.

normal_s-l1600-1~40.jpg

normal_s-l1600-1~33.jpg
Hey BTB do you own any of these vintage Babylinos currently? If so, can you snap a few closeup pics for all to see the details (inside and out)? Right now, next to vintage toddler Pampers, these candy orange, toddler Babylino diapers are my dream diapers! They DO have the diamond embossing, right?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Hey BTB do you own any of these vintage Babylinos currently? If so, can you snap a few closeup pics for all to see the details (inside and out)? Right now, next to vintage toddler Pampers, these candy orange, toddler Babylino diapers are my dream diapers! They DO have the diamond embossing, right?

Thanks in advance.
I do not own these oldies though I had wished having two whole cardboxes of canary yellow and candy orange 2nd generation Babylino fanfolds in my stash.

Yes, they have the much coveted rubberized plastics.

Only the 3rd generation Babylino fanfolds had elastic comfort cuffs and plain smooth plastic.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
70sPampers said:

My favorite vintage Pampers are the purple box toddler size from the 70s pleated--but without elastic leg gathers--diamond embossed era (my avatar picture says it all).

Ahh those diapers... the scent... the toddler size... the thickness... the non-SAP, non-elastic leg gathers, non-hourglass, non-landing zone, non-blue or pink colors or babyish prints... all white design... the crinkle... the diamond embossing on the supple shiny plastic... Everything about those diapers are perfect to me!

View attachment 65982View attachment 65983View attachment 65984View attachment 65985View attachment 65986View attachment 65987

I suppose you're also a fond of candy orange Pamper Super fanfolds.

Vintage-Pampers-Empty-Box-4-10-kgs-Super-Diapers.jpg

• Love
70sPampers said:

View attachment 65982View attachment 65983View attachment 65984View attachment 65985View attachment 65986View attachment 65987
Yeah I remember these being the ones I wore till age 7. They fit me really good since I was small for my age. Thanks for sharing these pics.

• Love
Cavvet8993 said:
Yeah I remember these being the ones I wore till age 7. They fit me really good since I was small for my age. Thanks for sharing these pics.
I occasionally wore those Pampers fanfolds in the mid-70's while in vacation with my grandparents in northeastern France.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Cavvet8993
BabyTweetyBird said:
I occasionally wore those Pampers fanfolds in the mid-70's while in vacation with my grandparents in northeastern France.
Fanfold diapers were the best

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
ArchtopK said:
"Everybody could see and hear that you were wearing a diaper under your PJs... " and smell it too. the perfume in those 70-80's pampers was very powerful and could fill the room.
I still love that smell I wish they would bring that back

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, Deleted member 56273 and Cavvet8993
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Sidewinder
I never knew the fanfold ones, but i so love the thick plastic ones from the 80's like those huggies, I only wore the pampers ultra or something like that in 1984 - 1987 but those were heaven for me

dprmnphx said:
I still love that smell I wish they would bring that back
Yeah they were really thick and crinkly. Most of the time when we'd go shopping I'd be in a shirt shoes and diaper only even at age 7. One day me and my mom were at our favorite restaurant and I had shorts on over my diaper and a little girl said mommy I can hear that boys diaper crinkling

• Haha
Reactions: Pampers4Ever and 70sPampers
Cavvet8993 said:
Yeah they were really thick and crinkly. Most of the time when we'd go shopping I'd be in a shirt shoes and diaper only even at age 7. One day me and my mom were at our favorite restaurant and I had shorts on over my diaper and a little girl said mommy I can hear that boys diaper crinkling
That crinkle came from the highly textured "rubberized" plastic, the folded pleats between the legs make the sposie looking so thick and bulky.

• Love
Back