Favorite video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Felt like making a new thread...So what's everyone's favorite video/computer game? For me, I think it might be Banjo Kazooie/Tooie...I love those so much...I also really like Beyond Good and Evil, and Second Sight (those two never got the hype they deserved :()

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well my favorites had to be either Super Mario Bros 3 or Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Top 3
1.Kingdom Hearts but just the first one not the second one
2.Katamari Damcy cause who cant resist rolling around a little ball picking up the randomest things that game is addicting
3.Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Anyone? 3 guesses at mine?

C'mon, ya' might win something.......no you won't

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Any Metal Gear Solid I've played (only played 1-4 though, not PO, MGs, or Acids), Final Fantasy VII, the newer Grand Theft Auto games (from 3 to 4), Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros., Advance Wars, Sonic The Hedgehog, Starfox.... probably some others I've forgotten.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
My Top 4
1. Gran Turismo 4
2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City
3. Need for Speed Most Wanted
4. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Top 3

007:Goldeneye - N64
Super Mario Bros. - NES
GTA III - PS2

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Any Metal Gear Solid I've played (only played 1-4 though, not PO, MGs, or Acids)
the ac!d games suck. Metal Gear is pretty hard to me and PO is great but it has meh controls simply due to the PSP's horrible design itself. Its playable but it takes getting used to, the story is pretty damn good.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
My favorite games have to be:

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl (friendcodes anyone? =p)
2. Tales of Symphonia (played through that so many times)
3. Most of the Pokemon games (Well, first, second, and fourth gen, third was kinda meh...)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Metal Gear is pretty hard to me
I agree, well kinda. It's not that the games themselves are hard, but trying to unlock extras, especially in MGS4, can be VERY hard. I'm not sure I'll even try for the Big Boss emblem. There are just too many conditions that have to be fulfilled in one play. It's just one of those things where the frustration would outweigh the benefits. Just beating the game though, that's not so hard.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Top Five (No particular order)
Grand Theft Auto Four (PS3)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
007: Everything Or Nothing (PS2)

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My favorite game has to be the one I'm playing, or/and enthralled in at the moment. Right now it's Bulletbitch, er.... BulletWitch for the Xbox360. Lawl. Decent magic spells, costumes for a total plus. Not the best game by any respect, but for playability and entertainment, it works

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Either Super Mario Bros., The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past or Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I agree, well kinda. It's not that the games themselves are hard, but trying to unlock extras, especially in MGS4, can be VERY hard. I'm not sure I'll even try for the Big Boss emblem. There are just too many conditions that have to be fulfilled in one play. It's just one of those things where the frustration would outweigh the benefits. Just beating the game though, that's not so hard.
I'm trying to go through on Extreme right now. It's insanely hard to just survive. Anyways:

1. MGS4
2. Rock Band
3. CoD4

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Favorite games in order of how I like them

1. GH3
2. CSS
3. Stepmania

Although I haven't played CSS in over like 1 week =/. I actually haven't played many games besides GH in over a week.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Pojo,

Second Sight was an awesome game. I loved the plot for it, and it was the first Xbox game I had ever played. I definitely think that it didn't get the hype it deserved -- I think Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy overshadowed it in that regard, but Second Sight was by far a better game.

As for my favorite game, I'm sure it's been said time-and-time again from me .... but it's DooM. Not the new one, either -- the old one, from '94. I would have to say that my second favorite game is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which them brings me on to the rest of my list.

3) Final Fantasy VII - No game has ever made me cry the way this one did.
4) Prince of Persia - This one refers to the original one, released in the early 90s. I really love the new series, too, and I cannot wait for the next one... but the first one is a classic!
5) Driver - The original one was absolutely amazing at the time, and seemed to set a new bar for games that followed, like Grand Theft Auto 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.