Favorite video game series?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think my #1 has to be Dragon Quest; I only started playing Dragon Quest games probably around 6 years ago, I started with Dragon quest IV and V (4 and 5) Remade for the NDS, from there I went to VI (6), and a bit later on IX (9), then VII and VIII (7 and 8)

It seems odd to just jump around like this, but 7 and 8 were brought to the 3DS later than the others, while the others mentioned above were remade for the regular DS.

Of all those the only one that I couldn't finish was 9 due to a problem from them making it so you created additional characters and the game not recognizing my Wireless Internet, so I was unable to make the extra characters and found myself at the end unable to beat the final boss.

Good concept, fun game to play, infuriating to not be able to beat it because the game was designed to use a now out of date unused Wireless internet format (and I tried to switch my router to the other format of wireless internet, but after hours of frustration found I could not).

I would probably revisit 9 if they made a PS4 or Switch version (the series has strong roots originating to Nintendo, but clearly Sony was able to work some magic to get XI on the PS4) just to be able to say I actually 100% finished it down to beating the final boss.

I also never got around to finishing number 8 (though I have a 3DS and the game, I just haven't touched it in a while) and now I'm on the newest one XI (11)

To me the games never disappoint, they are fun, last a long time, have an interesting story (every game has a unique twist you dont find in others in the series) and a likeable cast of characters; plus in some ways it is reminiscent of Dragon Ball/Z because they work with Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragon Ball/Z/Super) which I also enjoy.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Elder Scrolls. I love the worldbuilding, storytelling, and details. That and Gary Noonan, Mark Nelson, Todd Howard, and Michael Kirkbride were really awesome devs!

angelicprince

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
my favorite by far is the Kingdom Heart series. I know the plot can be a bit hard to follow at times (unless you pay attention) but it is a lot of fun to play.

VayneAurelius

Sulpher, please!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I love the BlazBlue series. the fighting system is pretty cool and works pretty similar to Guilty Gear (made by same company: Arc System Works.) The story can be confusing and hard to follow sometimes (time travel, different forms of same person..etc, etc). but all that aside I love it. The voice acting, animation, and music, all of that rocks.