favorite type of diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymander

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey guys whats yoyr favorite type of diaper mine is store bought cause i cabt afford nothin fancy

BJsTyLeZ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine is abu cushies. Just love how it has all around designs.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Currently baby diapers because I can't order online yet, and they have better designs anyway XD

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm into cloth, so I like the night weight, gauze pre-folds from the All Together Diaper co.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Cloth prefolds, mostly. I'm a big fan of the Changing Times twill prefolds, and I also enjoy using baby prefolds -- Green Mountain as well as vintage Curity -- for stuffers and for occasional makeshifting. Also, despite being far too large for them, I often use Pampers and Luvs for a "quick fix." There's just something about an actual baby product that's always appealed to me.

where can I buy abu cushies abuniverse is out of the mediums?

*cracks knuckles*

u can go 2 abu thats where there sold if there out of medium just get large it will still fit and u can mess twice as much bigger is always better right1

In all seriousness, I like Cushies. Pity about the ABU baggage, though. If another AB/DL diaper maker steps up with a single-tape design, I'll be all over it.

Last edited:

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Another cloth fan here with my favorite being flat flannel.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I like pull-up style disposable diapers and Goodnites. I feel they fit the best as they are made to resemble underwear. Their stretch abilities are very good as well.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Bambino Bellsimos hands down. They are one of the most expensive varieties but just one of them amounts to at least 6 depends or two molicare super plus.

plus they are just so damn cute.

SoggyDoggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a few favorites for different reasons.

I like the "First Quality IB (Institutional Brief)" because of the full padding design, super soft and quiet plastic backing, and price. They are perfect for wearing discreetly out in public. The only downside is that the padding can bunch up in the back over time.

The next one is the NorthShore Care "North Shore Supreme Briefs" They are new to the market, but are comparable to "Molicare Super Plus Briefs", but are cheaper. I find that they are great for overnight wear, or in situations where you need to wear one diaper for the whole day. Even thought hey are thick, the super soft plastic backing is quiet; making for a nice discreet product.

The last is the plastic backed "Attends Briefs" mainly due to price, but I find that the new tape design is not good; they just don't stay in place as well as they did. The tapes used to be the best I had seen, so I have no idea why they changed them.

I really like a few others as well, like the Tranquility ATN, and the Molicare Super Plus. There are a lot I not yet tried as well so I'm sure there will be more added to my list of favorites when I have the money to experiment.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have tried Pampers Cruisers in the past and they were reeeeeally small on me, and I've got a small waist, so I quit getting those.

Now I'm trying the Tranquility Slim-Line original briefs. They fit a lot better (with them being made for adults I would hope so)... though I'm finding that even their small size are slightly big on me. May have to experiment a bit. But I do like these so far regardless.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Abena is my favorite, they fit me very well and hold a couple of good wettings and I love that they are plastic and the crinkle.

w00table

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Abena is my favorite, they fit me very well and hold a couple of good wettings and I love that they are plastic and the crinkle.

The crinkle, yes! This is one of my favorite things about Abena plastic backed diapers. So far, Abena X-Plus has been my favorite. :)

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you like a crinkle and plain white plastic-backing, you gotta try the Kolibri Komslips! They're pretty awesome.

youksdpr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine has to be Abena M4s. I feel it might be a very standard answer, but they are very comfy and absorbent.

nappeyguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
depends maximum protection Is what I use the price is right $16.98 at Walmart in Canada 20 in a bag of small/medium thar are plastic backed and hold a lot I think thay are grat for the price thay are plain white with a light blue wetness indicator down the middle the waist size is 19 to 34

SimCo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My top is Abena M4. It seems to have the best combo of absorbency, bulk, and fit of anything I've tried. Bambino Bellissimos were pretty good, although they're expensive and the wicking is so slow that they've leaked out the back during my first wetting (and I never flood). Molicare Super Plus is less absorbent than the M4 or Bellissimo, but the fit is so perfect that I can't stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.