Favorite thing to be doing if you know your going to mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey maxi, each and every person has their own thing. Mjk may do something you aren't fond of, but that doesn't mean you can go and shut him down. Plus, when you're older, you'll probably lose control and be going numero dos in a diaper just as well.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Hey maxi, each and every person has their own thing. Mjk may do something you aren't fond of, but that doesn't mean you can go and shut him down. Plus, when you're older, you'll probably lose control and be going numero dos in a diaper just as well.

I agree a bit with maxi on this. Unless the person in question is using medication to reduce odor. It's one thing to have your own thing, but to involve other people in that thing is no longer your own thing. It becomes other peoples business.

With that said, I don't think it gives AB/DL's a bad name, it just gives that specific person a bad name. It means they don't care about others in their surroundings. It's like a smoker not paying attention and smoking around other people who are not ok with it, or who may have issues with the smoke. You literally could be turning someone elses day into a bad day for your own pleasure. All because you where unaware of the effects you have out in public.

Also .. comparing it to when you are older is no excuse, because one has control .. and the other does not. The other is more likely to be considerate and not hang around, while the other is not.

I realize we are not here to judge, but I am sorry ... I do think it's wrong to do something like that, because it involves other people.

MaxiPad89 said:
My favorite thing to do is take off my diaper and sit down on the toilet.

Shitting yourself...gross.

Ya, and to some people wetting a diaper is just as bad. Who cares ... doesn't stop us .. does it?

Now on topic, I don't have anything in particular that I like to do if I feel like I am about to mess myself. Since I don't live alone, I tend to rarely do it, unless I go into the bathroom and plan to shower anyway.

If I do, mess myself while others are around, and it smells even a little .. I don't wait, and instantly go for a change. I wouldn't do that to family, and I certainly wouldn't do it to strangers.

Hmmm. Given my living with other people situation, I only ever mess when I'm completely alone or when my roommates are asleep and I'm still awake. I usually decide to mess, go over to the bathroom, turn the fan on, and make it happen. And then idk sit in it or something. And then immediately shower. So, to answer the thread question... all of that XD

Paxe said:
The coolest thing about wearing a nappy, for me, is that it totally 'uncouples' toileting from any other aspect of life. Do what you like, when you like, just let things happen freely and naturally in the comfort and safety of the nappy. Focusing on particular activities to go with messing, kind of denies that freedom, so I'd say the best thing to do when anticipating / making a mess is 'everything!'

I agree with Paxe. When I poop in my diaper, I just continue to do whatever it was I was doing before I needed to poop.

I've recently become fond of drinking from a baby bottle at those times. Something about the whole 'in & out' experience is very baby-ish.

Wombat said:
Me too! I don't mess all the time, but do enjoy it occasionally. For me, it needs to be at least semi-accidentally to enjoy it.
I don't really like just pushing a load out into my pants for no reason, but if I have a genuine need to go, I like to get into my little mind frame of about 10 or so, and become that kid who knows he needs to go, and does plan to, just as soon as he finishes what he's doing. But little me will wait too long sometimes and accidents may happen as a result.
If I'm not in little mode, but have some private time, I will take some chances. If I have gas that needs releasing, I will give a bit of a push as I do so. I won't try to just mess my pants, but a true accidental "shart" is welcome, where just a little follow through occurs. Nothing makes me feel little faster than having a real minor accident like that. It's like BAM! Oh no! I've just pooped myself a bit!
The same when I'm in the shower. If I need to fart I'll just put a little more effort into it and see what happens.
As a matter of fact, I'm about to go for a shower as soon as I finish typing this, and I can feel some gas brewing.....

The shower fart event happened to me and there was a nice surprise after that seemed to go on and on. Much fun, felt a bit like a horse, no strain. Look forward to happening again! (Disinfectant alert. You can squish the poop into the drain with your foot - all goes to the same place unless you have a separate grey water system. Disinfect shower or tub and feet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back